Run In

Lez go?

Y/N's POV:

Class with Ms.Sablinova was...eventful to say the least. For once we had a sub actually teaching, though it was kinda hard to focus on the lesson.

The girls were putting themselves down trying to see if they were better than in her in the looks department. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. And as for me I was busy thinking of ways to prove Fisk is sending people after me.

The weird thing though was how she would throw stuff at us. She claimed it was to make sure we were still paying attention. But when she threw a marker at me my hand instantly flew up and caught without me even looking.

She took notice of this and studied my arm for a moment before returning to the lesson. The kicker? I was the only one who was able to catch what was thrown at them.

And now I find myself at a Fisk construction site. This is one of the many businesses under Fisk's name. I figure if I can maybe shake the hornets nest he'll send someone after me.

Though in hindsight this is really to confirm my suspicion that I'm being targeted.

Y/N: Okay let's see what have we here?

I crawl alongside a wall of concrete. Below me are people employed by Fisk. Funny thing is these guys aren't wearing work clothes, their stuffing some white power into shipping containers oh and the worse offense is they aren't wearing their hard hats.

Y/N: Ya know I could've sworn you had to wear a hard hat in a construction area.

The people look around to find me. But before anyone can I cloak myself and waltz on up to them.

Y/N: So what we selling here guys?

I uncloak behind them and pick up one of their packages. While examining the package I move my head to the left avoiding a brass knuckle.

Y/N: Ohhh pharmaceuticals? Well this is a pharmacy-

I use the package as shield and block someone's fist.

Y/N: Oh riiiight this is a construction site, so why would you need pharmaceuticals here?

It's then they all draw guns on me. I sigh and nod to myself.

Y/N: Yup because your bad guys. Figures.

I fire a web onto a platform and pull myself away from their volley of gunfire. I jump off the platform before firing a web below it and come flying at them.

Y/N: I came in like a wrecking ball!

I plant my feet into one of their chests sending them flying into three others.

Y/N: I can't believe I just said that.

I turn to face the rest of them.

Y/N: Now then who's next?

3rd Person POV:

As Spider-Man sits on a crate he examines his work. Around 20 armed men are suspended above the ground a web cocoon. Their weapons are spread out on the floor.

He however fails to notice the sniper aimed at his head. The sound of a suppressed shot sounds off from the shooters weapon.