Zip Zap

Lezzz goooo

Y/N's POV:

I am currently in hot pursuit of a certain black clad cat lady. Is she a cat lady? Gotta remember to ask her about that.

Y/N: Hey cat just give it up already!

She hops from rooftop to rooftop with ease. Meanwhile I swing next to her.

Y/N: If you stop then I don't have to web you down.

Black Cat: You saying you wanna hold me down spider?

I roll my eyes and fire a web at her foot. Once it attaches I yank her backwards a little sending her sprawling.

I land in front of her and perform a bow.

She rolls her eyes before sitting up. She uses her claws to cut herself free. But instead of running this time she just sits on an ac unit and crosses her legs. Her trade mark smirk graces her dangerously attractive face.

Black Cat: We've got to stop meeting like this web-head.

Y/N: We don't have to. If you just stopped stealing.

She gets up and I raise my hand to web her down. But she places her hand on mine.

Black Cat: Do you know why I steal spider?

She traces the logo on my chest. I ignore the chill the action sends up my spine.

Y/N: No? But then again I never stopped to ask why a car jacker wanted to steal a car.

Black Cat: Cats gotta steal to eat web-head.

Y/N: Whats that supposed to mean?

Black Cat: Means I don't have much. Not a whole lot in the way of money. No one wants to hire me for some reason.

She smirks at me and scratches under my chin.

Black Cat: So I steal for money. Money that I use to get food.

She places her palm on my face and stares up at my lenses. Oh boy is JJJ going to have a field day with this. I just know somehow someway he'll get a picture of this.

Black Cat: Tell me, have you ever gone to bed hungry?

Y/N: No not necessarily.

Black Cat: Then you wouldn't understand why I have to steal.

Y/N: Okay but why have you been going on a spree of electronic stealing?

She gets a confused look on her face.

Black Cat: Excuse me?

For the past two weeks electronic stores have been getting robbed. Most of which is converter equipment. I figured that the Black Cat was stealing since stealing is kinda her thing.

Y/N: You know? Since like stealing is your gimmick.

She just laughs.

Black Cat: Oh web-head i'm insulted. I only steal jewelry.

Y/N: Wait...so your not the one stealing the electronic stuff. Then who is?

And as if the world heard me a stores alarm goes off nearby. And wouldn't you know it it's an electronic store.

Y/N: Huh well color me impressed.

Black Cat: And that'll conclude our nightly game of cat and mouse.

Y/N: Or you can come with me?

She raises her brow before getting close to me. I feel her breath against my neck before she talks softly in my ear.