sorry....

hey anyone who by any chance could be here, it's past due time that i announce i won't be updating this story ever again. i'm simply not interested in the plot anymore and i'm also older and less interested in the original material. yes, i do still want to keep up with miraculous and kotlc canon in general, but i'm not invested like i used to be and i've matured a lot since i was actively writing this. i'm also pretty busy with marching band and piano and being a junior in high school takes away a lot of your freetime and writing simply isn't as fun as it used to be for me. chances are if anyone's here they've just left this in their library and had forgotten about it until now lmao. i'll keep it up in case anyone still wants to take a look (although i'd discourage it since who knows what crazy shit i wrote lmao) but i do know there were some people who for whatever reason liked this story and i'm grateful for all of you who would comment, it put a little smile on my face (and yes, i read all the comments.) so thank you, and if you still like my content i'd check out my art book, i do occasionally update there so if you like looking through a ton of art that goes from shitty to somewhat less shitty then head over!

-alicat