"Any advice to be a mentor?"

BADHFALSFHADFJJLASDFJ LMAO 

"Well done Tadashi!"

"Congratulations on making first place!"

"I knew you could do it Yuki!"

"Thanks everyone, thank you Katsumi." Yuki said smiling at her best friend.

"I'm sure you will get a lot of companies wanting to have you as their intern!" Katsumi assured smiling at Yuki.

It has been seventeen years after the yakuza incident. Even though it impacted a group of people, life had to go on.

The 1A class from seventeen years ago was now either married, happy, and being successful heroes.

UA continued being the top school in Japan and had just finished hosting the sport festival.

A first year student, Yuki Tadashi, with dog ears due to mutation and a water quirk proved to be a promising student as she had just won first place.

"I hope one of the intern request will be from Dynamight!" Yuki said excitedly.

"Of course it will be your dream to intern at your favorite hero company." Katsumi said rolling her eyes.

At the age of five, Yuki had seen the very mission on TV that caused the No.2 hero, Dynamight, to debut, ever since then she has been watching his missions, interviews, and collecting his merch.

She wanted to be just as strong as Dynamight.

"Back to your class." Mr. Aizawa said interrupting their chat.

He watched as the students walked to the changing rooms to change into their uniform, he mostly observed Yuki.

Mr. Aizawa was curious about Yuki, ever since the day she walked into his class, he could sense the familiar air around her.

She reminded him of Y/N.

Ever since Y/N's death, Aizawa had been blaming himself, saying he could have done better to protect her.

He shouldn't have allowed her to join.

He became even more strict with the students since then, not wanting any of them to have the same fate as Y/N.

Of course that earned him some least-favorite teacher points but it was worth it if that means they will be safe.

But ever since he had known Yuki, he felt at peace, like he finally knew that she was happy and living another life to continue her dream of becoming a hero.

Aizawa was finally contented.

A few days later, as Aizawa looked through the internship request, his eyes widened at a request from Dynamight to Yuki.

"Now this should be interesting." He said to himself as he chuckled.

A week later, Yuki was at the train station that will bring her to Dynamight's agency to start her week long internship.

"I still can't believe he requested me!" Yuki said excitedly as she and Katsumi talked excitedly.

"Have fun at your internship!" Katsumi said smiling brightly at her and waving her off.

Yuki couldn't stay still during the whole trip, she was so excited that her ears were twitching.

Finally, she arrived at her stop and walked to Dynamight's agency.

Dynamight was waiting nervously at his lobby, ever since he saw Yuki on TV, he knew that she will be his intern for this year.

Why? Same reason as Aizawa.

"Excuse me Dynamight sir, the intern is here." One of his sidekicks said.

"Let her in." He mumbled.

A few minutes later, the sound of footsteps could be heard, he turned around.

It almost felt like Y/N was standing in front of him again.

"H-hello Dynamight sir! My name is Yuki Tadashi!" She said as she introduced herself. "Thank you for choosing me to intern at your agency, I will try my best!"

Dynamight was silent, he could feel tears brimming from his eyes.

"Dynamight sir? Are you okay?" Yuki asked.

"Yea yea, I'm fine, go get changed into your hero suit we are going patrolling." He said turning away from her.

"Yes sir!" She said and ran off.

Dynamight picked up his phone and rang Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey teach, any advice to be a mentor?"

DONT GO YET, THERE IS STILL SMTH FOR ME TO SAY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AT LEAST READ IT PLSSS