A/n!!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first book! Please feel free to point out any mistakes but no haters please! First of all, lets get started with a short intro on Y/N!

Y/N L/N facts!

Age: for the story sake you will be 15

E/C: eye color

H/C: hair color

S/C: skin color

Quirk: You have a unique mixture of shapeshifting to a dog (specifically a german shepherd) and half fire half water quirk (thanks mom and dad!). Because of your dog shapeshifting quirk you have two dog ears sticking out of your head. The shapeshifting quirk also gives you a few personalities of a dog (and no I don't mean you like to play fetch and chase squirrels), You are very energetic, you are very loyal, you hate it when people are sad, you are very curious and clumsy, and you can be protective over those you love! You are able to use your fire and water quirk in dog form but you can't speak when you shapeshift.

Quirk drawbacks: Shapeshifting makes you exhausted if used for too long, fire quirk may burn you if overused and water quirk may dehydrate you.

Parents

F/N: Father's name

M/N: Mother's name

Facts: Your mother's quirk is the dog shapeshifting quirk and she has many similarities like yours. Your father's quirk is the half fire half water quirk and again, has many similarities like you also. They are amazing parents so you may get attach to them if you want to!

Now let's get on to the story!