Chapter 9

Harry had tried telling Dumbledore about what he found out about Draco but he refused to listen. "Harry whatever Draco is going through does not affect me." He would say everytime and proceed to ignore Harry's protests.

Soon enough Harry gave up and left to cuddle with his boyfriend for a bit to relax.

The day of the party arrived and Harry was getting ready to go. Ron watch him as he fixed his clothes for one last time. "Harry you look great, stop worrying."

Harry sighed, "it's just," he sat down next to Ron, "it's my first real date here and I don't want to mess things up."

Ron placed a hand on his shoulder, "Zabini already really likes you Harry. He's even making an effort to get along with us, you have nothing to worry about. He already thinks you're attractive with your normal clothes, he's going to fall even more head over heels for you looking like this."

Harry smiled, "thank you Ron. Do you have plans for tonight with Lavander?"

Ron shook his head, "she's a bit clingy, told her I was feeling tired. I'm just staying here tonight. But you," he stood up pulling his friend with him, "should get going. Don't make your date wait any longer. Have fun."

Harry thanked him again and grabbed a rose, he thought that maybe it was best to give him a single flower since they were going to the party right away.

Blaise waited for him in the gryffindor common room, many people were staring and glaring but when Ginny sat down next to him they all stopped. Ginny just looked at him and shrugged but they didn't say a word to each other. When Harry walked down Ginny offered him a smile then es used herself to go get Luna. After breaking up with Dean, Luna was the only person she was more than happy to take to the party.

Blaise couldn't take his eyes off of his boyfriend, "you look wow."

Harry chuckled handing him the rose, "You're looking very handsome as well."

They felt the stares again. Blaise cleared his throat, "shall we go?"

Harry nodded, "did you see Mione by any chance?"

"She ran out, something about meeting her date there." Blaise informed, Harry just nodded. Blaise squeezed his hand, "you really do look breathtaking. You always look handsome but I mean I do love the way you look in formal wear."

Harry blushed, "thank you and sorry for taking so long."

"Don't worry about it Harry, thankfully Weaslette is intimidating enough to get them to stop glaring."

Harry chuckled, he woukd find a way to thank Ginny later.

They got to the party, Harry saw Hermione with Cormac. Hermione waved at Harry amd walked towards him. "Your date is Cormac?"

Hermione nodded, "I thought it might upset Ron."

"just be careful with him." Harry told her. He really cared about Hermione and Cormac wasn't known for being a gentleman. Hermione nodded giving him a kiss on the cheek. Blaise smiled, he wasn't jealous, this was the exact same relationship he had with Pansy.

As the party went on Harry still kept a watchful eye on Hermione with the help of Blaise. "I'm going to get a drink." Harry told him. He was still having fun chatting with people and dancing with his boyfriend.

Blaise nodded taking this as an opportunity to look around for Hermione. When he saw her she looked like she was holding back from hexing Mcglaggen. Mcglaggen kept trying to get closer, that's when he realized what was happening. He walked over to them and stepped in between them. "Back off."

Cormac rolled his eyes, "Zabini get away from my date."

Blaise laughed, "I don't think I will actually because the way I see it she doesn't want you any closer and you're not respecting that. I repeat myself again, back off."

Cormac glared at him but left angrily. Blaise turned to look at Hermione, "are you alright?"

Hermione nodded, "thank you, I really appreciate that."

Blaise smiled, "glad to help."

Harry walked up to them smiling, "want to dance Mione?"

Hermione nodded. Harry smiled taking her hand and taking her to the dance floor. Blaise watched them with a smile. Once the song was over Hermione excused herself. The couple offered to walk her but she denied them saying it was fine.

They also left not long after when they heard Draco's voice, he was having an argument with Snape. Harry looked at Blaise, "do you think he's alright?"

Balaie shook his head, "would you mind staying up with me whilst we wait for him?"

Harry kissed his cheek, "only if you let me borrow a sweater or something more comfortable."

Blaise accepted and they walked to the slytherin dorms to wait for Draco. Blaise handed Harry a sweater so he could get out of the formal clothes and he did the same. Blaise laid down on the bed opening his arms for Harry to which Harry happily accepted crawling to him.

Blaise carefully set Harry's glasses aside so they could cuddle better. At some point Harry fell asleep in his arms. Blaise thought it was the cutest thing ever so he brought the blanket up to cover him so he wouldn't get cold since Harry wasn't used to the slytherin dorms.

About an hour later Draco opened the door and saw his best friend with Potter in his arms. Draco fake gagged at his best friend. "we heard a bit of what happened with Snape, do you want to talk about it?"

Draco shook his head, "maybe tomorrow."

"alright, let me wake up Harry so I can walk him back."

Draco shook his head again, "he's already asleep. I don't have a problem if he stays here, besides you look way to happy with him like that."

Blaise smiled and thanked his friend. Draco got in bed and turned the lights off. Blaise kissed Harry's forehead softly before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.