Bonus Chapter

Harry woke up feeling quite refreshed after his goodnights rest. He tried to move but quickly became aware of his boyfriend's arms wrapped around him securely and his dog's head on his leg.

He smiled closing his eyes again sighing happily. Merlin sleeping with these two made him feel safe and protected from anything. Not like he couldn't do it himself but like Blaise had told him, it was fine to let others take care of you.

He felt his dog, Padfoot, stand up and heard its footsteps get away. He heard Blaise chuckle, "already awake?"

Harry nodded grabbing his glasses before turning to look at his boyfriend. They smiled softly at each other. Blaise pulled Harry's body closer, "we should probably get dressed."

Harry hummed in agreement sitting up, "how 'bout you shower and I'll make you breakfast? Don't want you to be late for work."

Blaise pouted cutely, all he wanted to do was stay home with his gorgeous boyfriend. Don't get him wrong, he loved his job but he also loved spending time with Harry.  Harry playfully rolled his eyes at his oh so dramatic boyfriend. Blaise sighed sitting up, "you know... Today is supposed to be a really nice day so I was thinking maybe we could go with the Weasleys on a picnic? You haven't seen them in a while."

Harry's eyes lit up, he really did want to visit the Weasleys and spend time with them. Blaise wrapped an arm around his waist laughing softly, "I'll send them a letter when I'm done showering."

_______

Harry actually liked cooking when it was for and with Blaise. He enjoyed the way he could make his boyfriend's face light up with the dishes he made.

He really liked the scrambled egs with bacon and sausage that Harry prepared so that's what he was making. As well as charming a knife to help him with the fruit. Magic really made his life much simpler.

Blaise got showered and dressed and went down stairs. Padfoot gave him the newspaper, Blaise chuckled petting the dog.

"we're on the newspaper again." Blaise announced entering the kitchen.

Harry finished serving their breakfast and levitated the dishes to the table. "are we on the cover?"

Blaise nodded showing him the cover. Harry laughed, it was a picture of them outside a pub making out but what was funny to him was that they seemed to have focused too much on his gorgeous boyfriend squeezing his arse in his drunken state.

Blaise turned the newspaper towards himself again, "The chosen one likes it up the arse! Our sources tell us he was spotted outside a pub they frecuent on weekends with his boyfriend Blaise Zabini making out when Blaise began squeezing the chosen one's arse. This can only mean one thing, Harry Potter the all mighty Saviour of the World likes it up the arse." Blaise scanned the page and rolled his eyes," the rest is just hypothesis about our sex life and telling everyone that their bets are over. "

Harry chuckled grabbing some fruit for himself, "they must be a muggle born or someone hetero."

Blaise nodded in agreement setting a cushioning charm to his chair, "imagine them finding out you made it so I have to cushioning charms on all the chairs today."

Harry grinned, "hey you said you liked it."

Blaise shrugged, "I guess I did and I brought this on myself but I wouldn't change anything about it." he Tool a bite of his breakfast, "this is amazing by the way. It really tastes so good every time you cook."

Harry blushed, Blaise always complimented and credited Harry's hard work whenever he cooked. It was strange to get complimented instead of having his food thrown back to him but it was nice. "I'm glad you like it."