Three

Omniscient

Jayda was straddling him as he was seating on her sofa that was in her room. They were having a full-blown make-out session.

Von part from her lips and started kissing her on her neck making her moaned which was turning him on even more.

He picks her still kiss her lips then throws her on her bed. He started to remove his clothes leaving him naked just as she was.

He started to kiss on her neck leaving hickeys traveled to her right breast taking it in his mouth while toying with the other one. Her breath was hitched.

He traveled down even far there to her vagina but skip it placing light kisses on her thighs teasing her. She was already wet for him.

"P-please stop teasinggg - Ahhhhh Shit" She started to say but von started to suck on her clit moving his index and middle finger inside her.

"Fuckkkkkkk omg yesssssss" She moaned as he spell his full name on her clit.

"V-vonnnn I'm bout to cummm" Jayda say cumming in his mouth he licked all her juice up.

He climb back up to kiss let her taste herself with his tonuge, making her moan into his mouth. Turn him on even more.

"I want you in me Now!!!!" mumbled between kisses. He bit his lap. He rub his dick though her slit teasing her.

"What did I say about teeaa- " She started but was intertured by him enter his 10 inches inside her, making her moaned and him groaned.

"Fuck" Von moaned.

"You are so biggg" say trying to whole back her tears. It was no secrect she wasn't a virgin. Baby have a good decent size but Von was something different entirely. And he only put the tip in.

He leaned down kissing her to distract her as he pushed his full length in her.

"SHITT" She cried. He stop and looked at her to see him she was ok.

"Sorry ma" wiping her tears away. "It's ok just go a lil slow for me" said smiled though the pain.

"You ready?" She nodded

"naw ma I want to hear you"

"Yes dadddy"He pulled out then re-enter her then repeated that a few times let her get used to his size.

The pain was gone for jayda was now repleaced with pleasure.

"ahhhhh Fuuuck" She moaned out thowing her head back.

"Faster baby"

Von slammed his wist into hers at a faster pace, making black spot appear in her vision. He then grabbed her legs, pushing them back seeing how flexible she is.

He put his thumb on her clit, rubbing quickly against it.

"Awn fuck" she moaned as he grunted

"I'm finna cum"

"Hold it for me ma" He leaned his head down to kiss her.

She grabbed his neck keeping him in place.

"Fuck cum for me ma" feeling her tight pussy around him as she moaned, they both came together as they feeling strong energy towards each other.

Little did they know their soul would be ties to each other. One couldn't live without the other.

"Turn that ass around on all fours." She did it exactly that putting a deep arch in her back.

Von enter himself in inside her almost nutting because she was thowing that ass back on him.