Four

Incoming Facetime Call From India 💗...

"Girrrll where you at" India asked

"Dammn no hey... how are you," Jayda says

"Girl don't play where you at? Von is still with you?" India trying to look all around to in the camera.

"Finna go pick up loyal and no"

"Well after you get him come over and Ari coming over with Yosohn so lets the kids have a play date while talk"

"alright I come after I leave my momma house"

"ok let me know when you on your way" India says

"Ok I will" Jayda pulling up to her mom driveway and hung up

Jayda put her car in park and walk up to the door then knocked.

Jayda seeing her mother making her to the door with loyal on her hip.

"Hey baby" Momma Toya as Loyal try to get down to give me a hug.

"Hey momma and hey momma baby" grab him from my momma and walk in closing the door.

"I was just about to feed him. The food just got done. Sit down I will make yall a plate " Momma Toya says

"Thx ma "sitting down at the dining room table.

" You had fun with Gma" asking loyal

"yeah we watch Boss Baby and we went shopping she bought me some toys let me show you"

Momma Toya sat the plates down" so what's going on with you? You talk to dom yet?"

"Well yes and no... I told him loyal was ok and that I need some time. He was just like I will give your time just know I love you" Jayda sign

"Do you and are you going take him back" momma Toya ask to raise her eyebrows

"No, I tired of looking stupid and I honestly think I fall out of love with him Like I got love for him, of course I do he give me loyal."

"Baby don't force yourself to love someone, that would just make you lose yourself" wiping Jayda falling tears.

"I knowww I think I been falling out of love with that why I didn't ready care about him cheating I was just embarrassed, and he been blowing up my phone" Jayda say

"For what? Is it because he saw that shaderoom post of you and that boy King Von?

"I think so I haven't checked his messages I don't feel like arguing with him."

"I'm finna go get loyal before the food gets cold" She went and got him sat him in front of his food.

They said grace and begin to eat.

"So what do you and this von boy got going on"

Jayda started blushing "let's not talk about it in front of loyal"

"He is on his tablet. He not even pay attention to us stop annoying the question"

"I am not annoying the question" Jayda rolling her eyes

"Rolling them again now answer the question"

"Nothing we meet at the club we were vibing but we both want to go so we went and got some waffle house to eat and he took me home that it"

"That's it I wouldn't blame you if you know? He's fine and you know that gangsta shit is a big turn-on. I remember you dad- "

"Mama stop I don't want to know whatever you are about to say. We didn't do anything" shaking her head.