Seven

"Bit that ass jiggling in that jumpsuit," India said making me throw that ass back as she hypes me up. "you think so beca-" " Shut up you know you thick" India said playfully rolling her eyes.

We hear a knock at the front door.  "India what time it is " "7:48" " That's probably von go answers it" "Bitch this your house you answer" India as she laid in my bed.

"ok bitch I'm remember that" I said as I went downstairs to open the door. " whats took you so long to answer the door you go nigga in hea or something" "While hey to you too and no I ain't got no nigga in here just India lazy ass" Open the door wide for him. 

"I don't like why you lie to me lil folk, we all know India a nigga " I hit him in his chest making him laugh. " But you look good lil ma" give her a hug making her blush. India bring your manly ass down here" He yells from the bottom of the stairs. " See I was going play it nice with your big head small body ass but you want to start" India says making her way down the stair carrying my purse and phone. 

She hand me my phone and purse "thx you" "yall look cute yall kind of matching" India said looking at both of us " He want to be like me so bad" Jadya said playfully rolling her eyes. "Girl bye don't nobody want to be like you" Von said playfully smacking her head making all of them laugh.

"Well since you with your man I guess I go home to mine" India says given Jayda a hug." Von bring my best friend back in one piece and I mean no bullet hole" India pat Von's shoulder making me laugh. Von gives me a look that makes me laugh harder. "Man whatever let's go" Von move India's hand and grab my hand.

They left and walk to the car. Jayda wave India bye. She was about to open the door to the passenger side of von car when he smack her hand hard. "Ow" " You don't open or touch a door when you are with me" He said as open the door for her. She got in but she had a pout on her face from him smacking me her hand hard. He jogged over to his side of the car and got in. 

He started the car and look over at her seeing her pout. "man what you pout for lil folk" "You smack my hand hard" " awl you sensitive give me kiss" "no since you want to make my smack me hard" Jadya rolled her eyes. Von grabs her by her neck making her look at him. " Quit that attitude shit I am sorry now give me a kiss" She did as she was told. They give each other a few peck before Von pull off.

We went to this place it was like some thing for kids but it was grown folks.Von open the door for Jayda. They had a bar, golf course on the roof, bowling, go-cart, VR game and skating.  Jayda was amazing at this place. "How did you find out about this place" "I got my ways" Von laugh lead us to the front desk. " what you want to first"