Eight

2 months Later

Jayda and Von are official but haven't met each other kids yet. So they are planning to take them to Legoland. Von was bringing Grandbaii and True, DJ was supposed to come but his mother change her mind after Von already was outside of her house. He was mad asf. He was getting tired of her bitter baby mother act. Micii was over Dayvon, she didn't care what or who he did as long as her child was good.

Jayda and Von were meeting at the place. Von made it there before Jayda by 5 mins. When Jayda finally pull up Von made his way to Jayda's car with the kids. She was getting loyal out when she heard Grandbaii voice "Jayda". Grandbaii met Jayda through facetime. One day when Von was babysitting she called him while he was sleeping and Baii was playing a game on Von's phone. He usually declines any call that comes though but since it was a cute picture came up he answer. Jayda knew he was Von's nephew.

Short FlashBack ...

At first, the phone was tilted toward the cell. Jayda was confused because von always answer with his face in the camera. "Von" Jayda look at the camera with a confused expression on her face. " Im not Von, I'm Grandbaii" He said putting his face in the carmera.

Jayda smiled " ohh well hey grandbaii, I'm Jayda where you uncle" " he sleep, see look" showing him sleep in the bed. He quickly turn it back to him. " Are you my uncle's girlfriend"

Jayda laughed " he have to ask your uncle that" " Can you cook?" Grandbaii asked " Yes I love to cook, why are you hungry?" Jayda generally ask. " no I just ate chicken nuggets, but my uncle old girlfriend can't cook. She made my nugget black one time." Jayda wanted to laugh so bad but she let out a lil giggled.

Grandbaii turns the phone around showing the lego movie. He asked her did she like it the lego movie. She replied " yes I watch it with my son all the time" He turn it back to him. His eyes widen and he was smiling at the fact he might have a new friend. " you have a son?" " Yes he's 4, how old are you?" "I'm 5, where your son" he said holding up 5 fingers. " he taking a nap right now"

"Do you think I can meet him one day" " yeah of course we can even watch a lego movie, would you like that" Baii got so excited he screamed yes making von wake up and Jayda smile.

"Baii why tf you screaming," Von said still haven't opened his eyes. "Sorry I was talking to my friend, Jayda" Von finally open his eyes and look who he was talking. He saw Jayda look fine with no makeup. " ohh... hey mama" They talk for a lil until Jayda had to go. She told both of them bye.

Baii asked Von was that his new girlfriend. He said yes. "Good I like her"Baii said with a big smile" You don't even know her lil folk" Von laughed, " Yes I do, her name is Jayda and she like lego movie and cooking" Baii said sure of himself. " Von laugh.

After that Baii asked to talk to Jayda every time he come over.

Flashback over ...

They were walking in Legoland together, Loyal had officially met Von, Granbaii, and True. Grandbaii and True officially met Jayda and Loyal. Loyal wasn't shy he love meeting new people but true was a lil shy at first. She saw how Baii was so comfortable with them so she was slowly getting comfortable. Kids were running around having fun until the movie started. The boys want to get on a ride but True was scared to get on so Jayda told Von to get on with the boys while she and true go get them some food.

"you sure, you can get on I will get us some food" Von offered. "No you get on me and true will go" she said as she open her arms for True. Who glad open her arm so Jayda could take her. "See she want to go with him not you" "Dang true you gone trade on Daddy like that" True laugh and put her arms around Jayda neck. "Naw not you trying to take my baby, give her back" Von reach for True but Jayda move out the way " man move we finna have girl time" "yeah girl time" True said repeating what Jayda said. Making her laugh and Von look shocked. "ok cool we finna have boy time, bye" " Bye" True told her daddy as Jayda walked away laughing.

They order a pizza for everyone by the time the pizza was done, the boys were walking to them to come to eat. The kids was talking about how much they fun they were having. Jayda and Von was happy they was getting along and having fun. But it also saddens von that DJ wasn't here to enjoy it. Jayda saw how Von was look at the kids with smile but she seen a lil saddest in it. She knew he miss his son, they talked about how his bm like to us DJ as a way to get back at him. She hugs him and gives him a kiss on the cheek while rubbing his back.

The movie was about to start so they started making their way to the theater. The kids love the 4D movie it rains on them that was they favorite part. After that they made their way to the gift shop. True bought a lego princess castle and the boys bought two different buildings. They all said bye and give each other hugs then went their separate ways. The kids were knocked out cold on the way home.

Sorry I been gone so long but my book been getting more attention and that motivated me to come back to it. I'm back. Things been a lil to go for Jayda and Von, I'm going to have to fix that.

XOXO SYMONE 💋