quiet

Alexi: *is out in the forest in the middle of the night* *gets to a clearing and bangs on a tree a couple of times to alert someone of his prescence*

***3 women appear and see him***

1: Ah~ there you are Alexi~

3: we were wondering if you were going to come back after last time~

Alexi: *huffs at them*

2: lets let you speak for a little while~ *uses magic to remove his stitches*

Alexi: *rubs his mouth a bit* U-Ugh.... *clears his throat* h..how i-is-- is she? *says with his voide cracking and coughing lots*

1: *waves her hand dismissively* oh shes fine~!

Alexi: p-promise?

All 3: *looks at each other before nodding* She's fine~

Alexi: g..good... can i-i se... s-see her?

3: absolutely not!

Alexi: what? *coughs* w-why not?

2: *smiles sweetly at him and walks over* Because... *pulls him close and puts her hand up his shirt* then we would have to share~

1: *appears behind him and licks his neck* and you know we hate sharing, little Alexi~

Alexi: *is bright red and cant help but moan but immediately shuts his mourh* D-Dont touch me! *tries to get away from them*

All 3: *prevent him from moving*

2: aww~ does our little pet want to play a game of cat and mouse?~

Alexi: *struggles against them* D-Dont... theres...

1: *cuts in* Someone else?~ a certian little vampire youve been melting around? *scoffs*

3: id stay away from her~ we might get extra jealous~ *nips at his neck*

Alexi: s-stop it... *moans a little against his will*

2: if youre obedient we will let you se your little sister~

Alexi: *tenses up and then nods reluctantly* a-alright...

1: but once we're done, the stitches go back on and if you find a way to tell your dearest friend anything.. well, you know what is to happen~

Alexi: *nods weakly*

***

(Bit of a timeskip because i want to do something)

Chip: *calls out* Nicaise, Vannes, come downstairs for dinner!

Nicaise and Vannes: *come downstairs and takes their seats at the table* *are both 10*

Nicaise: *looks over at the guest that Chip has over and who happens to be sitting next to himself* Who are you?

???: *smiles awkwardly* uh... im Erasmus.. whats your name, kid?

Nicaise: i am not a kid! *grumbles and looks at his plate*

Chip: *sits down* Nini...

Nicaise: Fiiine... my names Nicaise

Erasmus: Noted *smiles* sorry for calling you a kid

Vannes: *hugging her toy bunny tightly*