feeling

Vannes: *has been feeling much more confident recently*

***

*taking place on the same day Val is taking care of Rae*

Dylan, tyson and Cam: *are at an amuseument park*

Cam: *very excitedly walking*

Dylan: aww!~ *helping his husband walk while watching his kid*

*suddenly, there are.several loud bangs, followed by screaming and a large crowd runs towards the three*

Dylan: *eyes widen and grabs Cams hand and helps his husband walk as fast as possible, trhing to keep up with everyone* C-Cam dont let go baby!

Cam: *trying to keep up but is getting jostled by the running people and eventually their grip slips and they let go of their mums hand*

Dylan: *unfortunately doesnt notice because of the sheer amount of people* *helping his husband*

Cam: *keeps getting shoved around so eventually just gets on the floor and curls up* *scared and overstimulated*

***

Daniel (aiden and Mokurens son, last we used em, Daniel was in hospital recovering and had his leg amputated): *is finally back home after his long stay in hospital* *still follows his routines and sometimes still hits himself when hes overstimulated but is otherwise much better*

Aiden: *relieved hes home but is still worried avout himk