inaudible

Cam: *is out at the shops alone because they wanted to go get something* *walking along the crafting aisle* *looking at some carving tools when someone bumps into them, nearly barrelling them over* *squeaks*

Lady; *glares at them* you were in the way, brat! What do you have to say for yourself?!

Cam: *just bows their head in apology because they dont talk a lot*

Lady: *gets angrier* how DARE you not respond to me! Ever heard of respecting your elders?!

Cam: *turns red with embarrassment* *still says nothing*

Lady: *furious* didnt your parents ever teach you respect and discipline?! Fine! Ill do it my self! *Drags Cam to a bench and sits on it, forcing Cam over her lap&

Cam: *starting to cry out of fear but mostly embarrassment*

Lady; ill teach you not too apologize! *forces their pants and underwear dowb and spanks them* *angry*

Cam: *cries out* *embarrassed and crying, aware that theres a crowd of people watching this happen*

Lady: *punishing them, even though they are not her kid*

***

Cody: *at the hospital with Sage* i-its... good to see you..

Sage: uh.... yeah.... i-i guess... *looks away*

Cody: S-Sage... im sorry...

Sage: ...

Cody: i should... i should never have p-pushed you so hard.. i-i know you only wanted a job so you c-could make me proud but you never n-needed too... ive always been proud of you, you never needed to prove yourself to me...

Sage" *bites his lip and tries to choke back a sob* r-really?

Cody: of course sweetheart... you should never have had to live with this all this time... y-youve been suffering so much alone...

Sage: *takes a deep breath* i... i-im not... *bites his lip& im s-seeing a shrink now...

Cody: *eyes brighten slightly* a shrink? Y-you mean a therapist?

Sage: *nods* the doctors Said it would be b-beneficial for my m-mental health...

Cody: S-sage... youve never wanted to go to one before... i-im.. im so proud of you for taking this step...

Sage: *nods slightly* t-thanks... i thought... it would help me... not cause so many issues...