Fail

Aerith: *sitting in his seat in class while the teacher gives out the resultd for their most recent quiz* *gripping his hands nervously*

Teacher: *places his on his desk* Im sorry Aerith.. its another fail..

Aerith: o-oh... its alright.. *smiles weakly* *mutters* and thats it for me... *has failed every test in every subject but one this year and has no hope in passing*

*later*

Aerith: *is in the class that Jupiter teaches* *has been really sad because its most likely his last day at NRC*

Jupiter: *notices and walks over* Hey Aerith, why so blue?

Aerith; *sighs* i failed another test... thats it for me now..

Jupiter: oh.. *looks at Aeriths lanyard* you have early onset dementia, right?

Aerith; *nods*

Jupiter; and... has the school made accomodations fot that?

Aerith; *shakes his head* only you...

Jupiter: *pinches his nose* i cant believe this... *says softly* the headmaster is on holidays with his family right now, but i promise that i will find a way for accommodations to be put in place for you...

Aerith: I... it doesnt matter... im just going to pack my bags and go...

Jupiter: *frowns* are you sure? What about your friends, your studies?

Aerith: i... never had any friends, so what does it matter... and im only passing in your class so either way im going to fail the year.. i-i just.. i-i just wanna go home... *chokes back a sob*

Jupiter; hey hey hey no crying now.. *looks at his class* you are all dismissed. Do not use this time as a free period, use it for study.. you are to study part B of chapter 4 and do the exercises in part B; is that clear? It will be on your next test so i recommend you all study for it

Class: Yes professor.. *gets their things and leaves*

Jupiter: why dont we go to the monstro lounge?

Aerith: oh.. sure... *isnt sure where that is*

Both: *heads to the monstro lounge*

***

Hennike: *watching the plqne land excitedly* *so excited to find out where theyre going*