Drunk and Nasty

He answered 'Yes'. I was very exited. I rushed over to my room and grabbed shoes along with my clothes. I put them on quickly .I turned around and Zhongli was right there. I jumped.
I have one condition for you." He said"
What is it?
You CANNOT go to a bar and drink because I don't want you drunk.
I didn't answer but nodded slightly and sarcastically.
Okay~.. "he said suspicious"
I walked past him and walked out the door.

After I got to Liyue city. The first thing I did was go to the bar. I felt as if I was being watched. I didn't really care and I walked in to the bar. I didn't want to drink too much so I didn't smell like alcohol. I ordered a margarita. It was more than I expected, and I already had a big amount earlier. I still drank it. I stopped after I finished it to see if I felt weird or anything. I didn't so I ordered a medium glass of wine. I drank it quickly. I stopped and realized I went to far. I payed the bill and ran out of the bar. I ran back to Zhongli's place. Once I got there I knocked on the door. Zhongli answered and looked at me suspiciously.

Zhongli POV:
I heard a knock at the door when I opened it I saw Childe. He Looked drunk and smelled like alcohol.  I grabbed his arm and took him to the couch.
I had to check his bandage even if he was drunk. Once he was on the couch I got up and went to my room where I kept the bandage. I grabbed the bandage and ran back to the living room. He was just sitting there in silence not moving or anything. You would think he was dead. I took off his shirt and he still didn't move. I unwrapped his bandage to find his wound healed a little. I wrapped a new bandage around his body. He had no reaction. I decided to take him to my bedroom so he could be somewhere where I can watch him.
I picked him up and took him to my bedroom. I set him down on my bed. I needed to take a shower so I was going to leave him untaken care of. When I was about to walk out of the room he grabbed my hand. He didn't say anything but didn't let go either.
Look.. I have to shower. Can you stay here? I said
Childe shook his head to tell me No.
I looked at him.
No? So where would you like to stay?
With you.
I looked at him again. I'm guessing he acts like a literal child when he's drunk.
I took him in to the bathroom with me. I made him sit on the toilet. I started taking off my  clothes and Childe stared and watched. Once I got all my clothes off I went to adjust the water temperature. This is the first time someone has seen me naked in a while. I thought to myself. Once the water was a good temperature I went in to the shower.