Taking Care x2

Credits to Genshinships121 
For naming some of my chapters

Zhongli? Are you okay?" I said. Zhongli might have been horny. I wasn't sure and I didn't know why. Was it something I did? He climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly. He slowly moved his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me more roughly. He put his tongue on top of my mouth. He stopped and sat up sitting on me. He was breathing hard like he ran out of breath.
Zhongli what are you doing?" I said.
I am so sorry." He said.
He got off of me and walked towards the bathroom. I heard the door shut.
I feel like this is kinda cringe but yk
-Author
Zhongli POV:
I sat down on the toilet seat. I was horny? I've read about this in a book when I was younger. I guess I lost control and tried to have- "it" with him.. I put my hands over my face.
I'm such an idiot." I thought.
I decided to take a shower hoping it will wash out of me. I un-did my hair. I started to take off my coat. Then my undershirt. After I finished I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot. I got in and stood there thinking about what I did. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up in the floor of the shower with the water running on my face. I quickly got up and turned off the shower. I didn't wash myself but I was in there for a while. I grabbed my clothes and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at the clock before i left the bathroom. It was late. I walked towards my room where I realized Childe was in there. I took a deep breath and knocked.
Come in! He said.
I walked in the room to find him reading a book. He had my reading glasses on. He looked quite cute.
Is it okay if I get dressed here?" I asked.
Sure.
I took the towel off and Childe watched closely.  I put on a big t-shirt to use as pajamas. I sat down next to him.
You looked slightly hard." He said.
I did not answer but laid down turning away from him. I closed my eyes but sleep did not come. Childe Thought I was asleep so he covers me in the blankets and tucked me in. I felt the bed lift up a little as if he got up. I think he sat down his book back in the bookshelf. He come towards the side I was facing. I closed my eyes quickly. He kissed my forehead.
Goodnight." He said.

Sorry the chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it! See you guys next week!