percy takes a test (which is never a good thing)

I am not dead, so there's that. Also, pic above is me doing bloodbending!Percy.

Hi Felix and Claire!

- your author

Ω ♆ Ω

If Annabeth was being honest, she understood the Avengers concerns about Percy. He hadn't really given them a reason to trust his control yet. It WAS understandable. However, she was also Percy's girlfriend, and that meant that she was ready to fight an army to defend him. That is how she found herself in this situation.

Ω ♆ Ω

"He needs to be contained!" Nick Fury shouted.

"NO! He hasn't done anything wrong! All of his actions were in self-defense!" Annabeth countered.

As soon as the team had gotten back to the tower, they had found Director Fury waiting for them in the living room. Based on the scowl adorning his face, Steve had decided that they had to jump right into the discussion about Percy. Better to get it over with, he'd said.

"Guys..." Percy sighed.

Everyone either didn't hear him, or they were ignoring him.

"He is a threat to the city. Hell, he's a threat to the world!" Fury said.

Jason's eyes crackled with lightning, "My cousin is no threat to your world. He SAVED it!"

"Multiple times!" Leo added.

"It doesn't matter how many times he's saved the world," Fury said, "It matters if he is stable enough to be out with regular society."

He had finally stopped yelling at them, and was instead speaking in an even scarier tone: calmly. It was deadly.

"Don't talk about him like he's any worse than any of your special projects," Annabeth gave Fury the full force of her death-glare, "If this were truly about stability, you would be a hypocrite; with your 'Avengers.'"

Tony gave an indignant squake-like sound at that, but everyone ignored him.

"Guys!" Percy finally yelled, standing up from his position slouched against a wall.

"This is my life you're debating here! And I feel like that gives me a vote!"

Annabeth's features softened for the first time that night, and were replaced with guilt, "I'm sorry, Seaweed Brain."

"It's fine, Wisegirl. What is NOT fine is Director Fury making orders without even telling everyone here the full truth. He KNOWS who I am, WHAT I am. That should be reason enough as to why I'm let go," Percy said.

Steve turned to glare at Fury, "What was that?"

Fury finally seemed to be coming to the conclusion that his plan to lock up Percy would not work when he said, "I know that Perseus and his team are demigods. I know more about their world than you ever should, Captain."

"Why were we not informed?" Clint asked, finally putting in his input.

"It was need-to-know, and you did NOT need to know."

Tony snorted into his glass of whiskey, "That's bullshit and you know it."

It kept going on like this for at least another ten minutes, or that's what Percy thought anyways. His ADHD often made time a jumbled mess, so it wouldn't be a shock if he was wrong. But it did go on for some length of time, that he was sure of. It went around and around and around and around...

Pretty annoying, actually.

What finally ended it was Percy shouted, "ENOUGH! I'LL JUST SHOW HIM A DEMONSTRATION OF MY CONTROL AND WE CAN BE DONE WITH ALL THIS SKATA!"