lmao gotcha

Don't hate me.

Ω ♆ Ω

Seven ADHD teens trying to pack is sure a sight to see. Percy hadn't even realized how many of his and Annabeth's things had been spread around their room until they were collecting it all. Majority of it was weapons and armor because, obviously, those are the most important things to bring on quests with them. Other than that, clothes were tossed in random places, and Annabeth's plans were strewn about the desk. With their recent adventures, the time actually spent in this room for more than a couple hours at a time was slim.

"Almost ready?" Piper interrupted Percy's thoughts as she knocked on their door frame.

"Yeah, almost. I just need to figure out how to pack our armor..." Annabeth answered, glaring down at the messy suitcase in front of her.

Piper laughed, "Oh, yeah! Tony made us special cases for them. I'll go get yours."

Annabeth seemed ready to explode, so Percy stepped in before Piper became a victim of the daughter of Athena's rage. "Thanks, Pipes. We'll bring it all out to the living room."

Sensing her friend's mood, the daughter of Aphrodite rushed out of the room, waving a hand over her shoulder.

Chuckling, Percy walked up behind his girlfriend and lightly kissed her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her and letting her sag against him.

"Chill out, 'beth. We're almost done," he whispered.

She sighed, "How do you always know when I'm stressed?"

"You're not exactly subtle, but I've known you since we were twelve, when I was usually the target of your frustration. So you can trust me to know you best," he answered.

Turning in his arms, Annabeth wrapped her arms around his midsection, straining to give him a kiss. Just when it was about to deepen a bit, a blaring alarm sounded from all around them.

"GOD DAMMIT TONY! WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!" Percy yelled up at the ceiling, assuming that the billionaire had somehow programmed JARVIS to do this.

"I apologize sir, but that alarm was not for you. It appears that there is a group of cheerleaders attacking the Avengers in the main living areas," the British A.I. responded.

Percy dropped his forehead against Annabeth's, "Why can't we just have one normal day?"

She laughed, "We both know that's wishful thinking."

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered, dragging his feet out the door, his girlfriend on his heels.

Ω ♆ Ω

Percy should've known the moment he heard 'cheerleader.' He just KNEW that it had been too long since he'd had a run-in with this particular monster. The Fates had been too nice letting him off this easy for so long.

So when he and Annabeth ran into the living room to find the Avengers and their fellow demigods fighting Kelli and a group of her friends, he was not surprised. However, he was pissed. They were SO CLOSE to getting back to camp, where they could train and relax without worrying about annoying empousa.

"Please tell me your not stupid enough to try this again," he growled out, flicking the cap off his pen and walking casually towards his opponent.

Kelli must have ordered the other monsters to not fight him because the others just kept his team busy while he had a free walk straight to her. He never realized how long monsters could hold grudges, but he should've known after taking a walk down Ancient Greek history road.