A Night with Michael

Everything in Copia's suite was tidied up and his bedroom was the most clean he's had it in ages. Usually there'd be clutter everywhere but he either cleaned or hid it all away. The only things left out in his bedroom were a bottle of lube and a handful of condoms, various sizes. The apartment door to the hallway was left open a crack. He didn't want anything to deter his night guest.

He had taken a long bath, with nice smelling bath salts and everything. He even shaved. Well, not his mustache, that was too important. But everywhere else. Everywhere else.

He was currently setting up some candles in his suite so he and his visitor could make their way to the bedroom in a mood-setting way. He paused. Was he overdoing this? The man wears a mask and a boilersuit after all. He changed his mind about the candles and snuffed out the ones he already lit.

He checked his watch. 10:55.

He set out some wine glasses and then rushed to the bathroom to make sure his appearance was acceptable. A few strands of hair were out of place but other than that, everything was fine.

His Papa facepaint looked spectacular this evening. He grinned as a thought occurred to him: it won't look too good by the morning. As the thought arrived, so did another. What if the man didn't want sex? What if Copia completely misinterpreted the pumpkin message?

He went out to his mini kitchen and looked at the little pumpkin he had brought back to his room.

"11PM YOUR ROOM"

What else could it mean?

He glanced at the microwave's clock. 10:58.

TWO MINUTES. He felt a lump in his throat and his palms were sweaty. He wiped them along his pants.

He heard a click behind him and jumped. He spun around. He was here.

"-hey," Copia stuttered. He inwardly facepalmed. Smooth. So smooth Papa. He took a moment to gather himself before continuing. "Would you like some wine?" He motioned towards the wine glasses.

The man shook his head.

"Perhaps something to eat?"

Again, the answer was no.

Copia rung his hands. "Did I misunderstand you?"

The man looked around the room before walking forward. He stood a few feet away and nodded his head towards Copia's room.

A chill went down Copia's spine and he knew he was already mostly aroused. "Straight to the point then?"

He received a single nod. Copia led the way to his bedroom. The lights were off but the window curtains were open. Moonlight filled the room with a pale blue light. Wanting his body to really react, he had left the window open for the entirety of his bath to let in the cold October air. It was wonderfully chilly.

"Will you be taking that off?" He indicated the man's mask with a nod as he slowly (and hopefully sexily) took off his jacket.

Yet another slow head shake.

Copia grinned at him, "how do you want me?"

His arm was grabbed and he was spun to face the bed. The grip wasn't tight on his arm but it was moving him forward. He got the idea and climbed on the bed. He stayed on his elbows and knees, wagging his rear in the air a little for show.

The bed dipped and Copia's excitement grew as he could feel the man's presence behind him. The warmth of the body behind him made him realize just how cold the room had gotten. His nipples, as well as his dick, were hard. He squirmed from eagerness.

A heavy hand moved up his back and another was placed at his waist. The one on his back stopped when it was just above his shoulder blades. Pressure was applied there until Copia's chest was against the mattress and his ass was truly in the air.

"Would you tell me your name before we get started? I'm fairly vocal and I would love to have something to scream later."

As if angry for being asked any sort of personal question, Copia's pants were yanked down roughly without even being unbuttoned. He gave a yelp when the front of his pants were caught on his aching member. The cold air on his ass told him that his underwear was pulled down with the same yank.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I don't mind being roughed up but I draw the line when it comes to condoms and lubrication. Put on one and either you can apply the lube or I can." Copia sputtered out. He had began to fear that he would be denied his request until the man above him repositioned so he could reach the nightstand.

The bottle opened behind him and in a few moments, there was a surprisingly gentle intrusion. The slick lube wasn't any warmer than the cold room which caused him to shiver. The unoccupied hand pushed the back of his shirt up to expose skin.

Copia quickly shrugged out of it and unbuttoned his pants to finally alleviate that uncomfortableness. Soon he was only wearing his pants and underwear around his thighs. He was just about to stroke himself when the man beat him to it.

"Oh... daddy..." Copia's eyes rolled back and his mouth hung open.

There was a soft and short chuckle behind him.

"If you don't tell me your name, believe me, I'll get creative." He responded to the laugh.

He could feel the man lean in closer and in a hoarse whisper, he heard the name, "Michael."

Copia grimaced, "ugh.. Who is like God? Seriously. In this place of unholy worship?"

He instantly regretted his words as his dick was squeezed too hard and a sharp pain from being stretched lasted way longer than he would have liked. "Okay, okay.. well, rebelling against a rebellion is still true to form. Michael it is."

The pressure on both fronts lessened and the pleasure was soon returned. Copia fingered his bruised nipple from the night before. A moan escaped his parted lips. He started rutting his hips forward to meet the strokes.

The hand on his erection was removed and he heard Michael undoing his zipper. Copia bit his lip in anticipation. There was a crinkling of a condom wrapper being opened. He desperately humped the mattress, awaiting Michael to either return with his hand or his dick. Copia was pleased to find his return with both.

The fingers slipped out and something much larger slipped in. The pain was temporary but it was sharp because Michael had pushed in rather quickly. The hand that had been stroking him returned and the other firmly grabbed his hip. Copia moaned again, followed by a few whimpers.

The room wasn't as cold anymore as Copia's skin heated up and became covered with sweat. He felt like he could climax by just the sounds they were making alone. Skin on skin. Soft panting from the both of them. The low squeak of the bed springs. The headboard hitting the wall every once in awhile.

His hands clutched the bed sheets and balled into fists. "Michael..." Copia murmured into the pillow.

An angle changed and within moments, Copia let out his loudest noises yet. A string of pleadings followed consisting of faster's, harder's, and please daddy's. His pleas were answered with faster and harder thrusts which reverted him back to the loud indecipherable noises that he may be embarrassed by in the morning.

The hand on his hip moved to squeeze his ass and lift his rear higher. The angle changed again slightly and within the first few thrusts, Copia was shuddering. He moaned the man's name loudly. His jaw slackened and his toes curled. A few moments later and Copia was spilling over the hand on his cock and his freshly washed bedsheets. He had clenched while he came and now his night visitor was climaxing as well.

Copia panted and tried to get his muscles to calm while the other man got up. He received a squeeze to his ass, heard a zipper, and when he looked up, Michael's shadow had just went out the door. He couldn't think of what him leaving so early meant. He couldn't really think of anything at the moment. He was still coming off his climax high. A few minutes later, he was asleep.