The first time you meet her

It was a sunny day. You and your friends was on a vacation in Florida. "Y/N are you coming?". "Yeeees" you was screaming. You and your best friend Lea are in your own hotel room. You and Lea had music instruments with you because you want to play on the street for money , if the money goes out. You take your guitar and Lea too. "Are the others waiting in the lobby?". "Yes, Y/N , come on" you and Lea was running to the Lobby. "There are you!" . "They are here ,now let's go!" . You and your friends was walking to the beach. It was a beautiful. " Hey , I think here is the right place to play" . You was looking around. " Yeah , why not" you said. You all set up the instruments. You and Lea started singing ,after a short time you use your guitar and sing with your friend Tom "as you long as you love me". A big group,was standing around you both. You looked up and was searching around. After a shirt time you was meet with the most beautiful brown eyes that you have ever seen. You looked down again and you was singing your heart out. After you and Tom finished you was going to the ground next to Lea. It's a little bit in the side. You and Lea was sitting there and the others was still singing and playing. "We made a lot money today" Lea said. "Yeah" you said. "You know what we will do tonight? I'll buy the drinks!" You just laughed and saw that the brown eye beauty was looking in your way."Let's get drunk like there's no tomorrow" you said laughing ............