Demi Imagine

Demi warps her arms around your waist.
"Good morning baby." whispers she in your ear and kissed slowly your neck till she found your spot.
"Morning Babe." you moaned. "I love you so much." You can feel the smile on your neck. She turns you around looks in your eyes and on your lips, then back in your eyes. "I love you more." Demi leans in for a kiss and you two make out for a long time. You don't want to break the kiss but Demi's phone rings.
"Urgh!" You said angry. Demi smirks at you and said in her sexy voice "We are not finished yet." She winked at you and picks up her phone. You bite your lip and walks behind her. You kissed her neck and she let out a moan. She looked at you with lust in her eyes.
"Go upstairs." She said and was biting her lip. You did was she said and was lying in bed... After over 10 minutes The door slowly opens and you saw her .....

Tell me if you like it and I will continued it... I will not continue it but I will post a new imagine on Sunday

You saw her with straps and nothing more. Just with the view you was so turned on." Baby " you say and Demi comes slowly to you. She looks in your eyes and looks to your lips. She kisses you passionately. Demi pushed you in the bad and was no on top. She bite you earlobe and kissed you neck . You started moaning. Demi slowly brings you out of your clothes but never stop teasing you. ..Imagine the things that you two would do .. After you two came she lies on you and breaths heavily. "I love you so much" . "I love you more Dems" you said." Why are you smiling?" . "I just can't believe it that I found you, the love of my life" she said and looks deep in your eyes. You kissed her forhead. "I'll never you go" you said. She take your hand" I love you so much" . You two fall asleep.

I'm not sure but that sucks .. If you comment I'll continue it

The morning

The next morning. You wrapped your arms around Demi. She mumbled something "Baby, wake up and come downstairs". "No, let me sleep" said she and cuddles more with you. You kiss slowly her arm , until you are on her cheek. Demi slowly moaned. You looked at her and she was smiling at you. You move your hand slowly down her area. She looked with lust in your eyes. "Baby, I need you." You kissed her on her lips. Then you quickly stand up and goes to the kitchen. "What the hell Y/N, come back" Demi screamed frustrated. "I told you to get up" .
........
I'll continue it