Break up

You're Y/N who is in a almost 5 months relationship. You're happy but you feel that something wrong is. "Hey babe" you hear someone saying. You turn around and see your beautiful girlfriend Demi. She give you a sloppy kiss. "Hey, how was your day?" You asked. "It was really good and yours?" "Same" you said. Later at the evening you both watch tv and cuddle. "Y/N I need to tell you something. You're remember Lea your ex friend?" She asked. "Yes, why." "So she was calling me earlier and we started talking since some months. Before you get mad she has a girlfriend so don't worry. I only want you and I love you ." Demi said. "Ok, so just talking?" "Yes" "I love you too Demi" and you gave her a passionate kiss. Some weeks later you was on work and hit a text from Demi "Babe wee need to talk and I have your favorite pizza her so be fast or its gone . It's so delicious." You was scared first but giggled because of the pizza part. You're home now and see Demi already sitting on the kitchen chair. "So about what you want to talk?" You looked her in the eyes. "It's nothing important but I really want to tel, it you because you're my girl." She said. You sit down. "So Lea" you heard the name and rolled your eyes"oh no" you whispered ". "Ok also, we has face timed earlier and she told me that she don't really love her girlfriend anymore but that's not what I wanted to say. She was sitting with kinda no clothes. I could see her boobs and she had her legs open." Demi said. "Are you fucking serious?" You screamed. " Yes but please don't tell her anything and one time she accidentally send me a nude and I found out it was not a accident ." "I'm going to kick her ass. Why ? She knows we are together and she has a fucking girlfriend who loves her. I need to tell her that(you was friend with the girl too)." You said . "Ok first calm down and second you say nothing because I don't want to lose the friendship" " I can't believe that you said that but ok. I'll say nothing." A week later the same skype has happened again and you just got mad and to her girlfriend the truth. "I know but I love her and don't want to lose her" "she doesn't deserve you. Can't you see that she's playing?" "I don't care but thanks for telling me the truth" you was shocked because of her reaction. Hours later you got a text from you ex friend Lea , then from your girl and at last from Lea's girlfriend. Everyone was mad at you. Sven your own girlfriend. You just can't believe that this was happening. Demi got mad again and said "Why was you sending the sccrenshoots. I trusted you." "Because she need to know the truth. Why am I the ass now? I have nothing done wrong. I just said the truth" you said.after a hour you finally said it ."You know what? You can leave me alone. I'm over with you and stop crying you are the one who's on the side for the girl who showed you everything. Leave now." Demi started crying."Please no but you need to understand me i lost a great friend" now you got more mad "You better leave now or something bad will happen" Demi left and tried to give you space because she still want you back but you know, that it does not matter how good she has treated you when something like this happens.

Comment how it is and if you want more. I tried my best but you know ..grammar sucks