Part 1 "internet Love?"

It was a normal day. I was on Twitter scrolling down my TL. People was Retweeting my things and commenting. After like some minutes who changed to hours I turned off my phone and went to the kitchen because I was hungry, like always. Luckily mom had made me food. I sat there and was eating my favorite food and changed to the living room. I turned the tv on and was watching "the 100". People said it's a good show so why not. I went back to Twitter and saw that someone asked for a follow back. It was a small account about Demi. So I followed back. After a while I got a text from the person it said "hey .. Ok maybe that's awkward but I really like your account". I thought this was cute so I texted back "it's not awkward at a all and thank you".(texting now you Y/N and the person P)
P. : Sooo you wanna talk for a bit?
Y/N : sure. What's your name?
P. : My name is Demi. You?
Y/N : really? That's so cool. I'm Y/N
D.: nice to meet you. How old are you?
Y/N: I'm (your age) and you?
D: Cool..I'm the same age.
Y/N: Sooo would you like to send me a selfie?
D: I would prefer to get to know more about you
Y/N: Oh ok...
(So you both do a small talk .. I'm a lazy person so don't judge me)
I sit in my room and think about the talk. The girl , her name was Demi . She was really nice and idk but I kinda miss already texting her. I hope we can keep this as a friendship .