Chapter 29: Drpping in White

He'd intended to take it slow with her after seeing that she was amenable to even having sex at all. But once she stood in front of him and bound her own wrists in black silk, once she'd knelt at his feet with her thighs spread wide he'd come undone. With one eager hand he snatched the loosened bra from her tits and threw it over his shoulder, rolling the rosy, ruched nipples between his fingers until she whimpered from the stimulation. Keeping her on her knees, he bent down and kissed her, his tongue sliding wickedly over hers, slow and sensuous, fucking her mouth with his hands rooted at the nape of her hair.

"I should punish you for making me wait," he growled, bending her head back further, dragging his tongue along her jawline, down the length of her throat. "For not telling me what you needed all this time. I should stripe your ass with that belt until you can't sit for the next week without remembering me."

Hermione whined, her hips rolling as he whispered his threats to her on a low, rasping breath. Meeting her mouth again, he sealed her lips with his and slowly moved his hand to close around her throat, the exact place he'd hurt her before. He didn't squeeze, barely put pressure on the skin, but it was enough that she could feel him there, his long fingers wrapped nearly to the back of her neck. His thumb stroked at the steady pulse underneath her jaw and he pulled back, breaking the kiss, his forehead pressed to hers. Still holding his hand over her throat, he searched her eyes, the heat of her gaze, looking for fear or hesitation, any hint of resistance. When he found none he let go and stood in front of her.

"Don't you move, Sparrow," he warned, loosening his belt. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to see you kneeling at my feet again."

He pulled the leather from his trousers with one rough tug and coiled it tightly, laying it in her open palms.

"For later," he said.

She smiled and he reached in to pull out his already hard prick, dark and weeping at the tip. As he stroked himself he ran his other hand through her hair, tipping her head back to meet her eyes.

"Such pretty makeup, a beautiful dress and gorgeous jewels around your neck," he panted, his hand moving faster along his length. "But I like you better wearing my cum. What fun it will be to ruin you, pretty girl."

She whimpered at the sound of his voice, the debasing filth he spoke so plainly, holding nothing back.

"Are you wet?" He asked, slowing his rhythm a bit, extending the pleasure for just a moment more. No matter what he did he was going to topple over the edge soon, just from wanting her so badly, from having her like this after waiting for so long, but he intended to draw it out as best he could. "Spread your legs."

Her wrists were still bound and she dropped the belt, spreading her thighs as she sat back on her heels. Her black knickers were nearly too small to cover her and when she opened up to him, the damp gusset slipped between her pussy lips, rubbing against her clit and she gasped.

"I want you to come when I do," he breathed. She held her hands up for him to untie and he shook his head. "My poor baby can't touch her slippery cunt. I'm sure you'll find a way to get off, you horny little Sparrow."

She nearly opened her mouth to protest when he slid his foot forward, still wearing his black dragonhide shoe, polished to a mirror-like shine. From the sounds of his staccato breathing and skin slapping against skin she could tell he was close and she rocked her hips against nothing, the fabric of her knickers pulling taut and sliding over her clit, but not with enough friction to give relief. She raised her eyes to his, meeting his molten silver gaze. His perfectly coiffed hair had fallen in front of his eyes, his cheeks touched with pink as he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip. His unbuttoned shirt had fallen open to reveal his sculpted chest, the tendons in his arms pronounced as he worked himself closer to the edge. He appeared nearly feral in his ecstasy and she whined with need.