Two

Your Uncle Barton parks the car and you get out.

"Goodbye my sweet nightingale. Be safe." Clint waved and you rolled your eyes.

“Uncle, I'm almost Seventeen. Quit with the bird names.” You say as you wave back and smile. Barton drives off and you walk to the school.

You can't help but smile as you see kids your age everywhere. You dreamed of this moment, and now its real!

So Calder High! This is it. You got your schedule from the registrar and you went for your locker. You opened it. All of your things were there. Books, Notebooks, Pens and Pencils along with a Macbook and an Ipad. There was a small note which says:

"Courtesy of Your most Handsome and Coolest Uncle. First day! Rock 'em!

"Uncle Stark" you muttered.

You gently put the Ipad inside your bag and a book for your first class. Chemistry. How hard can it be?

Teenagers crowded the busy hallways. People were everywhere, all minding their own businesses. You walked and walked till you found the room. You settled in and sat on the third row, by the window. You felt a vibration on your left thigh. You pick up your phone and see the Billionaire's face on the incoming call. Before you could even speak, Tony's voice came through.

"Are you still alive?" came Stark's worried voice.

"Stop overreacting Stark. Let the kid alone." Romanoff's annoyed voice said in the background.

"I got bullied in highschool" steve said softly.

"Stop worrying guys." it was Clint's voice in the background.

You hear them all chattering in the background.

"Yes, still breathing, MOM." you replied to Tony. 

“And stop calling! I'm in class. I'm not kidnapped or something." The bell rings, signaling its time for class.

“..Talk to you guys later. Bye!" You put your phone back inside your pocket.

Your first class was Chemistry. You liked your teacher, Mr. Kaden although he wasn't as good as your Uncle Bruce. You were silent most of the time and had no intention of speaking until Mr. K asked the class what's their favorite topic about Chemistry.

"Orbitals" said a nerd looking guy in front.

"Organic Chemistry" said another girl in braces and glasses.

"Um...Chemical Bonds." Said the blonde one.

"Atoms" one said. The roll went by. You dug into your mind finding what to say. Almost everything seemed already taken. It was your turn now but you didn't notice since you were staring out the window.

"Ahem." The professor cleared his throat.

You were startled by Mr. Kaden's voice. "Err.. My favourite.. is the Periodic Table of Elements" came out of your dry throat.

What did you just say? THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS? How lame is that? But whatever, it was the first thing to pop into your mind and probably because you have a big wall painted with the entire block of periodic table back home at the tower.

"And what's your name?" The professor asked.

"L/N. F/N L/N." you mumbled not so loud.

"Well, Ms. L/N, since you were busy staring outside, why don't you tell us Three of you favorite elements in the Periodic Table?"

Whispers roamed the class. All were waiting for your answer. You were dumbstruck. You can't panic. “PANIC is not a choice during times like these.”  You hear your Aunt Tasha's voice ringing through your head. It's only a simple question compared to the Calculus based Physics  problems you solved at home.

"Ms. L/N, we're waiting." The teacher's voice forced you to clear your thoughts and answer.

"Element No. 78, 80 and 82. Platinum, Mercury and Lead. Platinum, is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, gray-white transition metal. Mercury is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named Hydrargyrum, thus its symbol, Hg. Lead's symbol Pb which came from the Latin word Plumbum which means liquid silver..." you spoke too fast. The whole class was silentalong with the teacher.

"Impressive. Thank you and sit down." he says as he raises a brow and calls on the next kid. You sunk back to your chair as you hear a boy chuckle not too far behind you.

You sat and was quite ashamed because you didn't know if you said so much. When the roll call was finished, your teacher said his remarks and the bell rang.

Time for the next class. You immediately went outside and headed for your locker. You sat at the bench outside. You have an incoming video call from the Ipad. You smile as you see the caller id.

"Hey honey! We miss you here." Stark's voice boomed again. You see Stark's big face as he adjusts the cam so that you'd see Bruce too.

"Come on Tony, stop bothering the kid." Banner said getting back to working on a machine. They were at the laboratory again.

"How is my munchkin?" Stark asked while all the 3D blueprints hang suspended in the air.

"Fine, Uncle Tony and thanks for the cool stuff in my locker" you smile. Your Uncle Tony spoils you always.

"If you ever need help, ring us." Banner says.

"I will. I have classes now and i'm late for it. Bye. Love you guys." You heard the bell and ran.

Author's Note:

Thanks for the feedback on the first chapter :) Soooo, how are you? I hope you are well and that you're enjoying this book. And if you have questions, feel free to ask 'em right there in our comment box :)

chase x