Five

When you finish your snack, you walk out of the kitchen, going back to the living room again. The strange bearded man was tapping his metal fingertips on the sofa, making you stare.

"Uh..Strazdtoytse?" you mumble, speaking in russian as you thought he was of Soviet descent. He looks up at you with a serious glare, making you nervous.

"Sweetie, what are you doing out here. It's late." You hear a voice from the background. It was Steve.

"UHm..Er...I was just..I couldn't sleep."

"Aww, c'mere." He says wrapping you up in a bear hug.

"Uncle, I'm sixteen" you muffled, your cheeks burning in embarrassment. Your eyes never left the visitor as he stares blankly into the thin air as if he's in deep thought.

You were sent back to your room, obviously instead of sleeping, you did some digging, asking Jarvis some questions and checking out local and international news that's been around for a while.

After a while of research and hacking into the system, you finally got your answers. James Buchanan Barnes, a soldier in the world war who fought beside your Uncle Rogers, now dubbed as The Winter Soldier.

You wanted more but somehow some file was solely encrypted and you couldn't go through it. Tiredly, you put your reading glasses on your desk and fell asleep on your study table, jerking awake when your alarm vibrates and you realize that it's already morning.

When you woke up, the mysterious man was gone. And nobody uttered a single word about him. Who knows why they're keeping it a secret. Anyway, you carried on with your routine and let the driver take you to school as everyone has been ridiculously busy. Clint and Natasha was disseminated, Rogers was suddenly called to report to HQ, while Stark and Banner were flying to Peru to check on something.