Four

"Kiyarghhhh!!!" You shout with all your might as you end your kata. Your posture was perfect. You paused and then preceeded with a bow. You straightened your kimono and tightened your black belt. Karate class is now finally over

At sixteen, you've earned quite a few black belts from different martial arts from different teachers. You like martial arts very much. With or without a weapon, you were trained to be destructable. But of course, you don't see it like that. You do stuff like this for fun.

"Good!" Your instructor said.

"Arigato" you replied, which meant thank you in Japanese

After Karate classes, you proceed to your dance class. Yes. You liked ballet and gymnastics too. Your Aunt and Uncles enrolled you to many extra-curricular activities and made sure you had fun doing them.

They've watched you in Orchestra Concerts, Ballet performances, Karate sparrs, Fencing duels, Archery competitions, Polo and many others. You are a kid of many talents but you never had the chance to notice that, for your "parents" taught you to be humble always, except for Stark. He thinks you should be more like him.

After Ballet, you proceed back to the Tower. Your Saturdays were always full of activities like these.

The sun was going down already. You rode your hoverboard through the lobby all the way to the elevator. The man at the lobby greeted you and you returned it. The elevator opened and you slid in, pressing the button as JARVIS's voice greeted you.

"Good afternoon Ms. L/N, how's your day?"

"Afternoon, JARVIS! Today went alright." You beamed. The elevator opens and You hovered inside.

"Uh, JARVIS?"

"Yes Miss?"

"Where is everybody?"

"They are in a meeting as of the moment with Mr. Fury."

"Oh..Thanks Jarv!"

"You're Welcome, Miss."

You dropped your bag on top of the furniture and made a sandwich in the kitchen. Tired, you went inside your room and jumped at the bed. Not a moment has passed and you're soon fast asleep.

Two hours later, you wake up and noticed that the sun was going down. You groggily stood up and head outside.

You hear your uncles and aunt talk over something in the living room.

You were surprised to see them all seated together, busy talking. Tony being in a serious conversation with Steve. You rubbed your eyes and looked around. You approached them slowly and once you're in sight they stopped talking.

"Hi everybody. What's going-" you paused as you see an unfamiliar man seated next to Steve. "..on?" Natasha gets up and gives you a light hug.

"Nothing. Let's get you something to eat, shall we?" she smiles and leads you away as she gives the men a stern look, as if to say "fix this".

"Who was that?" you asked as you sit down. Natasha gets you cookies and milk.

"Who's what?" she tries to avoid it.

"The man with the sad eyes..and..metal fingers." you said, grabbing a cookie.

A/N:
Sorry this update took too long. I'll try to update more since I'm on a two-week vacation from School. MORE SLEEP FOR ME. FINALLY. Anyways, thanks for reading this. Chins up and smiles on.

chase x