🎸2🎸

"One, two, thre-JUSTIN". Trent Cooper a 18 year old boy fresh out of high school, talented musician, and former reality TV star on the show Total Drama.

"Justin, play! This is a band". Trent yelled at his band mate.

The Drama Brothers had gotten back together and were rehearsing for there gig tonight.

"I am playing". Justin replied staring in his mirror.

Trent snatched his mirror out of his. "No your not, now pick up the tambourine and PLAY, we have a gig tonight". Trent yelled.

"Actually Trent, I gotta go, my grandparents are coming in from Nova Scotia and my family and I are going to meet them at the airport". Cody scratched the back of his neck.

"Ugh fine Cody, just be there tonight". Trent said sternly.

"Can I go too, I have a date with Leshawna in an hour". Harold asked.

"Yes whatever, just be there tonight". Trent said.

"Well I'm going to, because I'm actually busy". Justin walked out.

Trent just rolled his eyes and went to pack up his things when he opened his guitar case though he saw a photo peeking out of one of the pockets of him and a girl with blue and black hair. He stared at the photo for a while until he snapped back into reality and put the photo back in the pocket he found it in and closed his guitar case before turning off the lights in the room leaving a picture on one of the shelves strikingly similar to the one in Trent's Guitar case alone in the dark room.