🖤5🖤

Gwen's POV:

"Okay, here's what's going on".

We were all seated in Alejandro's parents living room where I stood front in center as Courtney, Heather and Alejandro sat on the couch.

Courtney was of course listening as always but Heather just sat on Alejandro's lap like a toddler.

"I think the girls want me to go because Trent is going to be there". I paced.

"Look, he's not it's just Cody". Courtney stood up.

"Ugh". I whined.

"Question but why are you all in my house". Alejandro asked.

"Who cares". Courtney yelled.

"Alejandro let your friends stay". Mrs. Burromuerto put a tray of lemonade down.

"Mama". Alejandro complained.

"Gwen just go, you never get out of the house anyway". Courtney commented.

"Okay fine". I agreed and stormed out.

********

"Girl, you look good". Leshawna smiled.

"Thanks". I said plainly.

"T-I mean a Cody will love it". Sierra replied.

I looked in the mirror. "Wow". My dress was a long midnight blue sparkly gown, I thought I'd was a bit to formal for a small music bar.

"Omg let's go". Sierra dragged me out to her car as Leshawna followed.

When we arrived, Katie and Sadie waved us over. I looked around, the bar was dimmed and loud. Ugh I didn't want to be here.

"Cody will be so great". Sierra smiled

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure he will". I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Soon the show started and we saw a few musical acts who were all good and finally Sierra told us the next act was Cody.

"Now please welcome to the stage Trent Cooper". I spit out my drink

"TRENT!".