🖤3🖤

Gwen's POV:

I hate friends, wanna no why? They always convince you into doing something you never wanted to do in the first place.

"No". I glared at Sierra.

"Please Gwen, Cody wants you to come see his b-I mean solo performance". Sierra pleaded.

"Sierra I don't have time to watch Cody and frankly why would I want to watch him". I rolled my eyes.

"Please Gwen it would be the world to Cody". Sierra begged.

"Come on girl". Leshawna who was sitting next to Sierra said.

"You too Leshawna". I glared at her.

"Please Gwen". Katie and Sadie said in unison.

"Alright if you all shut up and leave my house". I gave up.

The girls walked out the door as I had an idea to go to the one person who will always be on my side.

I knocked on a door to a beautiful blue house with the neatest yard I have ever seen. The door opened to reveal a girl the same age as me with brown hair, tan skin, and black eyes.

"Gwen?". The girl said.

"Courtney I need your help". I pushed her inside.

"Okay but why?". She raised an eyebrow.

"Sierra, Leshawna, Katie, and Sadie want me to go see Cody perform tonight but I feel like that's not the real reason". I paced back and forth.

I saw Courtney look at her PDA and she immediately hid it when she saw me looking at her.

"Who was that?". I asked curious.

"It's just Heather, hey I have an idea why don't we hang out with Heather in the meantime". I could see Courtney lying through her teeth.

"Seriously Heather of all people how about we go rock climbing with Izzy while we're at it". I said in sarcasm.

"Come on Gwen please". Courtney begged but not as bad as Sierra's begging.

I looked at her and gave in. "Fine". I sighed

Soon we arrived at a huge mansion like house and I knew this couldn't be Heather's house.

"Is this Heather's house?". I asked.

"No but she's here". Courtney laughed.

We walked up the driveway and up the walk way then when we go to the door Courtney knocked.

The door opened to a woman in her late 30s with curly light brown hair and bright blue eyes with tan skin.

"Courtney it's wonderful to see you". The women beamed.

"Hola Mrs. Burromuerto, I hope we're not interrupting your day but we just wanted to see if we could talk to Alejandro and Heather". Courtney smiled at the women who was apparently named Mrs. Burromuerto.

"Of course come in I'll tell them that you and your friend are here". Mrs. Burromuerto smiled.

As we walked back into the house I couldn't believe my eyes the house was absolutely gorgeous. There were so many decorations and pictures all through the walkway.

"You have a beautiful house Mrs. Burromuerto". I commented.

She turned to me. "Why thank you. I do apologize I do not believe I have met you before".

"Oh sorry, I'm Gwen Ingrid". I replied.

"Well pleasure to meet you Gwen, I'm Maria Burromuerto, I'm Alejandro's mother". She smiled.

"Oh makes sense because there is a tone of pictures of Alejandro". I rolled my eyes.

She just laughed. "Well he is one of my son's after all".

"Mijo, come down here Por favor". Maria called.

After a few minutes Alejandro came down with Heather who was putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Hola Courtney, Hola Gwen". Alejandro nodded at us as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a drink.

"Why is Gwen here?". Heather crossed her arms as Alejandro walked over to her kissing her on the cheek.

"Be nice mi amor". Alejandro smiled as Heather glared at him.

"Seriously this is Gwen we're talking about". Heather glared at me.

"Oh mi amor". Alejandro laughed kissing her forehead.

"Now what can we do for you two?". Alejandro asked quirking an eyebrow.

I honestly didn't know what to say and I forgot all about the reason Courtney and I came here so I just said what came to mind.

"We need your guy's help".