12

After he left, I sat watching cartoons for a while but I was getting cold, I know the basic layout of his house from what he's told me, I walked down the hall, my hand subconsciously tracing the wall as I tiptoed along, I reached up to open a large door and inside was a huge bed and a TV on the wall. At the end of the bed was a trunk, I opened the lid, looking for a blanket.

Inside there were so many wonderful things, there were super soft blankets and cosy socks and a smartly dressed teddy bear and so many toys I've seen and wanted to try like teethers for anxiety and fiddle toys and dummies and I wanted it all. I felt bad for looking at Sir's things, he trusted me, so I grabbed a blanket and my notepad where I was tallying up the scary noises and curled into the bed.

I felt the surface beneath me shift and I jumped awake, "Hey, hey, hey, baby girl, it's me, okay?"

I wrapped my arms around him so tightly, I held my breath to put all my force into it, "Hi," I whispered.

"Hi," he smiled, "You can go back to sleep, angel, I'm right here I promise,"

I nodded sleepily, "I wanna talk to you though," I yawned.

"In the morning, baby," He nodded, "And I see I owe you 14 kisses, what a brave little girl,"

I blushed as I snuggled closer to him still, "Mmhmm,"

He chuckled, wrapping the blanket around both of us and looking knowingly at the open trunk, "Did you like your toys?"

With a sudden burst of energy, I sat up, "They're for me?" I exclaimed.

"All of them,"

"I love them thank you, Si-Sam, thank you, thank you,"

"Anything, Princess, now shh let's sleep now,"