My Best Friend's Wedding

Name: My Best Friend's Wedding

Author: irresistible96

On Going

------------------------------------------------

"I love you too Harry, I love you with everything I am and with everything I have" And as I spoke the words of how much I loved the curly haired, green eyed beauty that was currently humming to the feeling of me scratching his scalp, I came to realise that it was true. I loved this boy. I loved this boy more than a friend.

-----------------------------------------------

Do you ever get so frustratet that you're like breaking things? I kind of got that feeling with this book. I hate reading undone books cause I can't seem to wait and then I just start a new book and forget about the other one. I thought that this book was done and I started reading and I was seriously surprised cause I did not think it would be this good but yeah and then while I was reading at like 11 pm and the ladt chapter came on and it ended with a cliffhanger I got sooooooo angry! I want that book to be done but I know that tomorrow i'll be starting on a new book and have totally forgotten about this book but hey... Arent we all a little impatient? I am maybe a little more than other people :) But yeah also this book is really great and I got totally addicted to it. So yeah read it!

Love Caroline