Escape

Name: Escape

Author: unxriginal

Completed

----------------------------------

When a boy and a girl meets, they become friends, then probably fall in love, then comes the 'I love you's and then maybe, just maybe, they end up getting married.

In this case, what if a criminal, who's capable of killing people with only one hand, meets an innocent girl who doesn't even dare to kill ants? Well, a lot of things can happen, especially if they're both total opposites.

Harry and Violet are total opposites of each other, but they do have one thing in common; they both hate life. Of course, they quickly click together like how negative and positive magnets attract.

Then again, where is the fun in the relationship without cupid?

When cupid decides to join in the relationship, he twists it around into a game; a game of love and escape.

"I dream of escape but never try."

------------------------------------

I.HAVE.NO.WORDS! OMFG This book is so sweet I am seriously about to kill something. Okay that sounded weird in the same sentence... But don't you know that feeling where it's so sweet that you could just break something cause you wish so badly that it was you? No? Well maybe that's just me... Haha woops. But this book is really sweet and I have already told you that but it's also realistic in some sort of twisted way.. I don't know what's wrong with me today but I hope you can keep up. Really good book although!

Love Caroline