You Should Be Afraid (Sequel to Are You Afraid)

Name: You Should Be Afraid

Author: xxJadeStylesxx

On Going

---------------------------------------------

❝Running away isn't all that easy. There are many obstacles along the way. Many things run through your mind. Will you get caught? Will it all turn out the way as planned? What if what or who you're running away from, meets with you in the end? Part of me feels it's the right decision, like if I could run away at all it's a sign that I was supposed to; That it's for the best. But then another part of me wonders one thing. Is it worth it?❞ I looked out the window watching as the rain poured down onto the surface of the earth in front of me.

❝What are you getting at, my dear? What are you trying to say?❞ Carol asked me. I pause, closing my eyes inhaling and exhaling through my nose trying to relax before reopening my eyes and continuing.

❝What I am trying to say is, I don't know if I made the right choice. I feel like something isn't right about the whole situation. I have an uneasy feeling, like something bad is to come. That he is going to find me, and capture me.❞ I looked at Carol, the worry in her eyes frightened me even more knowing how much danger we are both in. ❝And I'll admit it. I am afraid. And I should be.❞

☠ ____________________________________________________ ☠

When Jade runs away from Harry, she can't help but feel fearful of what is to come. After all, he said he'll always find her. But she forbids it. She'll do anything in her power to keep that from happening, as Harry will do everything in his power to make it happen. No matter what it takes, he'll get her one way or another. So, will he get his way? Or will Jade get her way this time?

------------------------------------------------

So as I said before this is the sequel to Are You Afraid. Sadly this isn't finished and you know I only read finished book but the author hasn't updated in 8 months so I thought that the odds for an update were small. I read it and it certainly left me with a cliffhanger but there's nothing to do about it. The first book also ended with a cliffhanger so it wouldn't make sense if you only read the first book. Anyway this is as good as the first but don't read nr. 2 if you don't like cliffhangers. You could also put this in your library and then maybe wait for the author to update. Your choice.

Love Caroline