Save Your Heart

Name: Save Your Heart

Author: Kit_Cat

Completed

------------------------------------------

Izzy Martin looked like your average teenage girl. She had a family, a nice house, and went to Uni just like everybody else. She didn't have many friends, but she didn't mind all that much. She was simply the girl you would pass by all the time, but never really knew. Harry Styles looked like your average pop star. He had fans, money, good looks, and friends who cared about him. He was the youngest member of One Direction, and a teen hearthrob worldwide. Everyone knew his name, and his fans knew all his secrets. Until now. What his fans don't know is that the loveable Harry Styles they see on camera is all an act. The nineteen year old boy from Cheshire has gone silent, and hasn't spoken in eight months. His friends, family, and bandmates worry about him, but nobody has been able to crack through the wall he's created between himself and the people he cares about. That is, until the boys crash into a blonde drama student on her way home from the ice cream shop. Izzy agrees to take in the lads while her parents are away on business. Everyone is friendly, aside from one small detail, and it doesn't take her long to figure it out. The curly haired boy would be an inconvenience to most, but Izzy saw him as a challenge. She was going to get him to talk again. She was going to make him laugh, if it was the last thing she ever did. She was going to save his heart.

------------------------------------------

I know I say this a lot but omg this is sweet! They barely know each other but she still want to "save his heart" and I think it's one of the sweetest books I've ever read :) But still it's serious so it's like you can cry and laugh at the same time and I just love those kind of books.

Love Caroline