Chapter thirty-nine

My skin is on fire

My skin is on fire. My breath is unsteady. My heart is pounding because her hands are all over me and her lips only make me yearn for more.

I spin us around and push her against the wall. My hands sneak under her dress and I give her ass cheeks a light squeeze, earning a satisfied sigh in response. Her arms lock around my neck and pull me down harder as she deepens the kiss. My hands travel to her thighs and as I pull her up, she immediately swings her legs around my waist. I press her spine against the wall again and as I rock my hips against hers our moans clash together. Her fingers roam through my hair, slightly pulling it as she sucks on my lower lip causing my fingertips to dig into her skin. I break away before I cover the skin beneath her jawline with kisses. Every wet peck and teasing bite I give her is rewarded by a breathy sigh of pleasure. Every single one driving me more insane. Every single one more addicting.

I kiss my way down her neck as I curl the tip of my finger around the hem of her dress following it from her shoulder down to her cleavage at an unhurried pace, savoring every second. Inch by inch I move lower. Inch by inch her thighs clamp harder around my waist matching the need that's burning inside of me.

She tilts my head, bringing my lips back to hers as I reach the button at the bottom of her cleavage. I snap it loose as I spin us a quarter and lay her down on my desk. A few loose papers crush under her body but I couldn't care less about them as I'm more focused on devouring her lips with mine than on saving my summaries.

I scrape my teeth over her bottom lip as I slowly let my fingertips push aside her dress and bra. My thumb circles teasingly slow around her nipple before I leave a path of kisses on her skin from her lips down her jawline to her breast. I flick my tongue over her puckered nipple and she arcs her back, begging for more than my teasing touch. I smile against her skin before I answer her silent request by taking one hard bud in my mouth and rolling the other between my fingers.

She clamps her legs around me trying to pull my hips closer to hers and for a second I give in by slowly rocking the bulge in my pants against her core. Her breathy whimper hums through my room and I consider the sound my new favorite lullaby.

My hands move to the bow holding together her dress and I blindly start to fumble with it. I scrape my teeth over her nipple before I free it to glance down at the double knot I can't seem to open. I place a gentle kiss beneath her earlobe before I playfully bite the spot.

"I fucking love this dress on you but right now I hate it even more," I mumble against her skin.

"I thought you were quite handy." I don't even have to catch a glimpse of her face to know there's a grin plastered on her lips.

"I'm trying to be delicate," I respond in defense of her mocking comment.

Her fingers slide deeper into my hair as she presses my hips closer to hers with her legs. "I don't want you to be delicate." Her hot whisper breathes life into a thousand fantasies of how I can obey her request.