𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

A/N:

Nina scares Matthias

  Nina tries her best to stay as quiet as possible while she waits behind Matthias's door.

Inej had scared Nina like this a few days ago. Except Inej had somehow managed to stay up in the corner above her door. Like a spider.

Nina knew she couldn't scale a wall, nor stay up there for long, so she stuck with hiding behind Matthias's door.

The curvy Grisha paused as she heard an approaching heartbeat.

Here he comes.

Nina pressed her back against the wall and stayed as silent as she could. Now she could hear Matthias's footsteps. And his voice. He seemed to be muttering something in Fjerdan.

Nina's own heart was pounding. This was going to be hilarious.

Matthias pushed his door further open the slightest and stepped in. Nina waited for the perfect moment and jumped out from her hiding spot. She let out a blood-curing scream.

Matthias jumped at most three feet in the air and cursed.

"Drüsje!" He yelled at the heartrender.

Nina was now on the floor rolling around in fits of laughter. The look on Matthias's face was definitely worth the uncomfortable minutes she spent waiting on him.

"Drüskelle." Nina jested back.

Matthias scowled and helped Nina up off the floor.

"You should have seen the look on your face." She giggled.

"The neighbors probably think I murdered you," muttered Matthias. "What did I do to deserve this, Drüsje?"

Nina smiled and pulled Matthias into a hug. "Nothing, Drüskelle. It was just for fun."

Matthias grumbled under his breath and hugged his girlfriend back.

Nina may have been known as a witch to his people. But she was his witch.

  A/N:

This was really short and rushed but I hope you liked it