Chapter 7- So it begins

Upon returning to the mansion everyone returned to their rooms.

Ana sat on the single sofa chair and began thinking about what happened back at the Palace.

"The Major and his Natzi Vampires, this should be interesting indeed" she pondered.

Just then her door opened and in came Alucard.

"Alucard"
"Anastasia"
"So, what's the situation?" Ana asked.

Alucard came towards Ana and pulled her to her feet, he then brought her closely to his chest and gazed down at her.

"Hope you love boat rides"
"Well, I have ever since we first took that ship to London, do you remember?" she whispered.
"Oh I do; the storm, the screams, the blood. That crew was highly enjoyable" he responded on her lips.
"I hope there was a point to your sentence and not just a smooth way to get my memory going again"

Alucard chuckled.

"Turns out there's an aircraft carrier off the coast of Wales that's lost communication. Integra wants us to investigate" Alucard explained.
"And she thinks its Millennium?"
"Yes"

Ana smiled and pulled herself away from Alucard.

"Well let's get on with it then"
"Actually, we're going to pick up again on this in the morning"
"Fine"

With that Alucard left the room, merging through the walls leaving Ana alone once more, of which she then decided to settle into her coffin for the night.

Come morning Integra, Walter and Alucard left the mansion to attend a meeting.
Meanwhile Ana and Seras remained behind.
The evening was drawing near, and Ana had stepped out of her room, as she did so she began to make her way upstairs.
Upon doing so she bumped into Seras.

"Oh good evening" Seras nervously muttered.
"Hello" Ana bluntly responded.
"You didn't attend the meeting?"
"Clearly not, else I wouldn't be here Seras, Alucard is enough for now, if I'm required he will let me know" Ana replied.

There was a moment of silence between the two ladies...almost eerie and unsettling.

"May I ask you something?" Seras nervously asked.
"What would that be?" Ana responded.
"Well...what connection do you have to Master?"

Ana glanced at Seras and eyed her up and down disapprovingly.

"He is as much your master as mine, that's all you need to know" Ana said and walked away.

Seras couldn't deny that she was very curious to know more, because a simple master/servant relationship didn't seem to be the only case there.
Ana continued her way through the mansion and soon arrived near the front door, just in time for it to open and in came Integra, Walter and Alucard.

"Well?" Ana asked.
"We have a plan. We will be sending Alucard on a bomber type jet right onto the flight deck of the ship" Walter informed her.
"I see, and what shall I do?" Ana enquired.
"You will remain with us here Ana, I may need additional support, for now Alucard is our Ace to getting that ship back" Integra responded.

Ana glanced at Alucard and nodded.

"When is this happening?" she further questioned.
"Later tonight" Walter replied.

Understanding the plan Ana walked away from them and made her way into the gardens, wandering about in the moonlight.
She soon came to the rose garden and sat among them on a stone bench, she did nothing more but look up at the stars and lose herself in thoughts and memories.

"Disappointed you can't come?"

Ana remained in the same position, knowing it was her Master who had come to her.

"A little, you know I only wish to assist you" she replied.

She then felt a chilling breath on the back of her neck, Alucard had come up behind her; she sighed and reached her right hand back to rest on the back of his head.

"I know, but rest assured I will be fine, this is but a simple task, and I intend to make every Natzi on that ship bleed and scream as though they were in hell themselves" he whispered to her.

Ana smirked and pulled his head closer to her, so his chin rested on her shoulder.

"Hmmm, sounds wonderful, I admit I'm jealous you will have all the fun" Ana replied.

Alucard chuckled and rested his fans lightly on her neck.

"I shall be thinking of you the whole time" he whispered.

Gently he pierced her skin drawing a small stream of blood, Ana sighed blissfully as he slid his tongue across her neck to clear up the spill.

"I shall see you when you return" Ana spoke.

Alucard kissed her neck once before leaving her and returning to Integra.
So it was done that Alucard would be sent to invade the invasive enemy on the ship, Integra and Walter would be attending a meeting with other leaders back in London, and Ana was to remain at the Mansion and set up defences with Seras and the Mercenaries that Integra employed.

Little were they all aware of how much that would be needed indeed, for the war was coming, Hell would be happening on Earth.
Many lives were to be lost and blood would pave the streets of London and span out across the whole country.
There would be no mercy for anyone.