Chapter 9: The Battle in London

As she travelled through the dark night sky, Ana could sense it, what Alucard spoke of.
Seras had finally drank blood.
Ana wasn't sure whose blood, but all that mattered was the girl was finally a full blooded creature of the night. 

Hopefully she would come to London soon, her powers would be of some help. 

Ana however, would have her hands plenty full upon arrival.

"Now prepare to be purged from the Earth!" screamed a voice on a speaker.
"Well, now that voice is familiar...Maxwell" Ana sighed.

It would appear that the Vatican have decided they would go on a crusade of their own and try their hand at at murdering the English.
As she misted through the skies, she saw both the Vatican and the Nazi vampires fighting against each other, after all, in their eyes everyone who opposed them was the enemy.
Both sides were laying into each other quite equally, there was so much bloodshed. 

Finally Ana touched down on some partially destroyed roofs and continued to watch.

"It's not that I don't care...but I don't really have orders...mind you I suppose I should be looking for Integra" she sighed. 

Suddenly Ana gasped. She felt it, the power, the tremor the vibration...he was back, he had returned. 

"My Alucard" she sighed as her eyes glistened.
"Oh and what's this...?" she said to herself.  

Casting her attention behind her, several streets away, she felt another power, a new one.
She took to the skies once more and floated towards it on wings of mist. 
She landed in the middle of a wide street that hadn't been destroyed. 

Standing there was Integra, and various Priests of the Vatican, and last but not least...Seras, she stood before Integra protectively.
She looked beautiful. 
She was finally her true self, a proper Vampire. 

"Well, well hope I'm not late to the party" Ana lightly chuckled. 
"W...who is that?!" a blonde priest yelled.
"Ah Ana, how nice of you to join us" Integra commented, puffing out a cloud of smoke from her Cigar. 
"Well, don't you have quite an army Integra" said Father Anderson. 

He looked at Ana then at Seras, well I wouldn't be able to fulfil my duty anyway, these two Vampires would be far too much for us all to handle. 
He then ranted on about Maxwell, how he turned to greed and power as he turned his back on God for his own selfish agenda.

Interrupting his rant was a loud rumbling coming from the Thames.
A ship was coming into the city along with a thick and eerie fog. 

"He's finally back" Ana sighed. 
"I'll leave you to watch Integra" Ana said and took to the skies.

She couldn't help herself, her Master had returned, and she was compelled to be by his side when he was so near.
She had always felt this way...even before the the change.

With great speed she arrived in the central part of London, there the Vatican and Nazis were standing opposite each other in full formation. 
Upon her arrival she saw Alucard with that mad, blood thirsty look on his face, both his guns drawn and his eyes wide with excitement. 
She misted beside him and rested her back to his.

"Welcome back Master" she said with a smile.
"It's good to be back" he smirked. 

Ana's passion and enthusiasm stemmed from Alucard, he made her insatiable.
But before they could start, two others had joined them in the middle of the battlefield. Anderson had followed and what appeared to be a Wolf general from Millennium.

"My Master, give me your orders!" Alucard called out. 
"Your silver gun shall stain the white army crimson, your iron gun shall stain the black army scarlet. I would know my foes by the stains of red you leave on their chest- now search and destroy! Run them down- do not let any of them leave the island alive! Say the words and release your full power! " Integra screamed. 

"I am, the bird of Hermes, eating my own wings!" Alucard screamed. 

With that alone, everyone burst into attack mode, charging and firing at each other with no remorse. Mostly out of fear, as Alucard's dark and evil power could be felt shaking the very Earth"

With his command, Ana went about her business of taking down as many of the enemy as she could, all while Alucard was unleashing his powers.
From his blood, from his body emerged the powers of all those he had consumed over the years, millions upon millions.
It was a glorious sight to be seen.
It was his true form, how the blood of others can be used as a weapon. 
From the Kazan to the British nights, all these lost souls he had taken, they were consumed by him, even his own Soldiers. 

Ana had to stop and look upon him, there he stood in his original form, the handsome, powerful, merciless King, Dracula. 

"He's as handsome as the day we met" she smiled.