5. Going Through A Haunted House with Maedhros

Request: Maedhros holing your hand as you both go through a haunted angband house.

A/N: So I definitely decided to make this Pre-Angband considering if Maedhros went through a haunted house post it would probably be really bad. Wasn't sure how to make it Angband Theme but just imagine it is! lol

* * *

- Before you can go to a Haunted House with Maedhros, I first highly advise that you explain to him what a Haunted House is, the function of it and what to anticipate.

- He's pretty protective and you being scared out of your wits by masked actors that look bloody and horrifying will definitely enact fight mode for him if you do it without warning.

- Maedhros definitely doesn't understand why in Eru's name you want to be purposefully frightened and scared for fun.

- But nonetheless he entertains the whole idea of you wanting to go with him in tow, and joins along for your sake.

- While you two wait in line to enter through the Haunted House, he definitely takes amusement in your nervous excitement and jitters, holding your hand.

- Doing so hoping to calm your jitters while watching other patrons screaming as they run out of the Haunted House being chased by masked actors.

- Maedhros at that point is absolutely double checking to be sure that you are wanting to go through with this, and by your assurance he simply raises his eyebrows and relents to going through it with you.

- As you both start to go through the Haunted House, seeing the dark and sinisterly decorated rooms he is certainly on guard.

- The first actor that jumps out at you, he definitely anticipated but it is your surprised yelp that makes him jump in surprise as you jump back and scurry along with him tailing behind you.

- Were it not for the fact that you laughed following your yelp, Maedhros absolutely would've been concerned by your reaction and would've made you leave right afterwards.

- He is absolutely mystified how you manage to get scared almost every time by the jump scares and used to your yelped surprise he mostly just laughs at this point at you.

- Letting you clutch onto his hand or jump back into him every time, and tolerating when the actors get up close in your face to frighten you even as they hold "weapons" or other "tools".

- Maedhros is a pretty good sport about the whole thing, remembering how you told him it was all pretend and is certain to hold onto you when come clutching to him for comfort.

- If you both make it all the way up to the end you are both met with two actors with fake saws and chains who happily give chase, leaving you to possibly run screaming from the building in terror.

- Maedhros only gives chase behind you to keep up with you, especially in the event that the actors might take it too far.

- Though in the end Maedhros definitely spends his time laughing with you over the whole ordeal and expressing in delight of going through it, suggesting the next time you guys go through one that you bring Fingon along to scare him too.

- Should you be terrified to make it all the way through the Haunted House, Maedhros will absolutely be sure to the let the actors know that you can't handle anymore before they all let you pass through it without being scared further.

- Should anyone try to scare you if they are unaware, one warning look Maedhros is enough to stay them from trying.

- Once out Maedhros is definitely more likely to set up a better plan of celebrating Halloween in a more relaxing way.