6. Spending Halloween with Gil-Galad

- When September rolls around and you start expressing your excitement for Halloween and decorating, you are certainly going to have garnered Gil-Galad's attention.

- Being that he is curious, he's going to listen to everything that you have to tell him about the Holiday while asking you tons of questions.

- Ranging from Halloween traditions are to what your favorite activities are whether they are cozy fall things or spooky horror filled Halloween activities.

- He's really thoughtful and considerate, seeing that you are so excited to celebrate the upcoming holiday, a month in advance he starts to plan how you two are going to spend it together.

- Gil-Galad is more of a cozy Halloween type of ellon, especially considering all that he's been through, so your Halloween will be certain to look that way unless you have specified otherwise.

- Even though he is not into the horror and spooky filled Halloween, Gil-Galad will do things to help you prepare and send you off to do fun things with your friends.

- If Halloween Night at a Haunted House and Haunted Hayride is what you love to do, Gil-Galad will absolutely have tickets paid for in advance for you.

- He's completely content with staying home and waiting up on you to come home and hear all about what you did with your friends and the fun that you had.

- If Halloween Parties are what you are into Gil-Galad will absolutely plan going ahead of time and will occasionally poke and prod asking what you want to be for Halloween before deciding on a couples costume to attend in with you. 

- He puts a lot of thought into it and is very thorough in his research for the costume you both would enjoy and appreciate.

- Gil-Galad certainly doesn't mind the socialization and being able to spend all night having fun with you.

- But being that Gil-Galad is more into a homebody and cozy fall, if you are a cozy fall homebody yourself, anticipate that he will spend the whole day with you doing fun activities no matter how cheesy or cliche that they might be.

- It's going to be very idyllic, being that he is an optimist and wanted this all planned perfectly. 

- He would have ahead of time bought pumpkins for both of you to spend some time carving together.

- For a beginner he catches onto how it work quickly, and carves out a really nice and simple jack-o-lantern and praising you too when you show him your finished product.

- Gil-Galad also would spend time baking and making teas or ciders with you, he loves those Halloween cookies with the faces.

- At some point with all his poking and prodding he would've asked you about your favorite Halloween movies and would definitely go out of his way to make sure that they were ready and available for you both to cuddle up and watch on Halloween night together.

- Though if it is Horror Movies you are into he would've spoiled the surprise ahead of time to ask if you'd be okay with watching something that's not so gorey.

- Gil-Galad loves to be able to binge the movies with you for however long that you want too.

- But he will also be the one to get up in the middle of it to pass out candy to the trick or treaters.

- He says you don't have to pause it, but you will as when he comes back he is going to want to tell you about all the costumes he saw.

- Regardless Gil-Galad is going to try and make your favorite Holiday an absolutely special one.