my new roommate

Kent ' '
Neil " "
'Ah ha, finally I found a place to stay!' Said Kent. After a day or 2 Kent was finished packing, it took him a few hours but he made it to the apartments, it was around 7:30 pm when he walked into the building to get his keys to his room. Before he left to go to his room the lady at the front desk told him he was gonna be sharing a room with someone. Kent wasn't that surprised tho he was pretty disappointed, he was tired of living with people, and he just hoped his roommate wasnt a slob.

Neil had been informed that he would be sharing a room with someone, tho he had completely forgotten it was today. So he was pretty shocked to hear the door open.

Kent opened the door, there were pizza boxes on the table, along with taco bell bags on the couch *damn it* Kent thought to himself. Neil peek out of his room to see who had entered the house, Kent quickly noticed and cringed a bit. He wasn't able to see Neil fully but he didn't care, he just hoped to god he wouldn't be a bother.

"H..hi... You must be m..my new room mate, y..your room is the one beside mine, right over there" Neil pointed to the room, Kent sighed and nodded. He headed to his room to unpack his things, after he did he sat on his bed *oh god what have I gotten myself into, this guy is obviously a slob. Probably a party animal too, oh god what do i-* Kents thoughts were interrupted by knocking on his door.

"H..hay uh... You want anything to eat I... I could order us something if you want?"
Neil offered, '*sigh* no I'm good, I'll make something myself' said kent. Neil decided to order himself something, he ordered some kfc and went back to his room, about 30 minutes later the doorbell rang, Neil didn't hear it however because he had his headphones on playing his video game.

Kent sighed and opened the door.
Dude at the door: I've got a door dash delivery for-
'I'll give it to him' kent sighed and took the food and knocked on Neils door.
'Your foods here!'
Neil got up and put peeked out the door, he grabbed his food. "Thanks..." Neal quickly closed the door and went back to playing his videogames.

After awhile Kent walked out of his room to make himself something to eat, he opened the fridge to find it filed with party sized bottles of mountain dew and grape fanta, 3 packs of bud light, 3 packs of hotdogs and 3 packs of hamburgers, the only healthy things in there were tomatoes, lettuce and pickles. And the pantry wasn't even close to better. *HOLY SHIT! WHAT KIND OF GUY AM I LIVING WITH!!* thought kent.

Kent managed to make a decent meal, using the lettuce and tomatoes and some ranch, he made himself a kinda salad, *I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll just eat this for now* thought Kent. Neil walked out of his room, fully this time, tho kent didn't care to look over at him. "H..hay s..so what did you make?" Asked Neil. 'A salad..' Kent replied. "Cool... Oh..I I'm terribly sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself" Neil said, Kent decided it wouldn't be to bad to introduce himself to his roommate, he turned to look over at him.

Neil was a little bit taller then Kent, around 6,4. And he was fat, Kent looked up at him. *jeez.. This guy is fat.. I mean I shouldn't be surprised after what I saw in the fridge*
"I'm Neil, I'm 23 and I work as a garbage man on Thursdays and Fridays.. And I love video games and action movies." Neil gave Kent a friendly smile, 'My names Kent I'm 22 and im currently studying to be an accountant, I like to read and study in quiet spaces.' Kent said looking neil up and down. "Oh uh t..that's cool. Well its getting late, I'll see you in the morning" said Neil, Kent sighed and nodded. They both left to go to bed.

*jeez this guy might be a struggle to live with* thought Kent
*this guy isn't like any roommate I've ever had.. He is different... I like it* thought Neil.

They both went to sleep.....