hanging out.

A couple days passed, and Kent finally gathered up enough courage to ask Neil to hang out with him. He hopped out of bed and knocked on Neil's door, Neil woke up. "Come in." Said Neil. Kent slowly opened the door, he stepped into Neils room quietly. Neil was still in his bed he had a AC-DC T-shirt on and some basketball shorts on. His room smelt like Febreze air freshener, Neil was still in his bed bundled up in his blanket, he slowly sat up.

"*yawn* so what's up" asked Neil. Kent blushed at the sight of Neil. 'Oh uh I was wondering, would you like to go to the library with me?' Asked Kent. Neil stretche. His stomach bulged out as he did, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Sure sounds fun" replied Neil. 'Heh great we could get breakfast on the way there if you'd like' said Kent. Neil's face lit up, "really?!" Neil said exitedly. 'Sure, what would you like?' Asked Kent. "Can we get taco bell breakfast burrito!?" Neil said as the blankets slid off of him, Kent let out a light chuckle. 'Sure' Kent replied.

Neil got dressed and they hopped into Kents car, Kent drove to Taco bell and bought Neil his breakfast burrito. Neil happily munched on his burrito, they soon made it to the library, they walked in. "...sooo what do we do?" Asked Neil. 'Well we pick out books we wanna read and we read them, and if we like a book then we can check it out.' Said Kent. "Oh.. Ok" replied Neil. Neil followed Kent around sticking with him like glue, 'you know you don't have to follow me, you can look around for books you might be interested in. And when you do just meet me back over at that table right there.' Kent said pointing to the table, Neil nodded and began to walk off.

After awhile Neil met back up with Kent at the table with a couple of books. 'Oh what did you find?' Asked Kent. "Nothing much just some comic books.. I'm...not much of a reader" said Neil. Kent and Neil read for a few hours, occasionally Kent left to go put up books and get some more, till he found some he liked. 'Ah these are perfect just what I was looking for, I say we check out our books and head back home.' Said Kent. Neil nodded, he went to go put his book back while Kent went to check his out. While checking out his books one book caught his eye, it was a guide book to one of Neil's games he played, Kent quickly took it and checked it out as well.

They headed home, Neil passed out on the couch snoring up a storm, Kent went to his room. *I'm gonna have to confess... Gah but I don't know how... Bah I'll figure it out* Thought kent as he drifted off to sleep.