Unhealthy habits

Neil woke up, he woke up early today around 6 am. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a whole pack of mountain dew and a party sized bag of chips and went back to his room, he turned on his game and began playing his game munching on his chips and chugging his mountain dew, occasionally belching until.

"GAH OWWW FUCK DAMN IT!!!" Yelled Neil, this immediately woke Kent up. Neil had gotten a painful cramp in his right and, he fell back out of his chair. Kent immediately swung open his door 'Neil what happened? What's wrong?' Said Kent. Neil managed to sit up, holding his right hand with his left. "I got a fucking cramp in my hand" said Neil. Kent immediately walked over to him and knelt down looking at his hand. 'Jee  must be from playing your video games so much, I'll get you some ice, you should probably take a break' said Kent

Neil huffed "no I don't wanna, im fine, its just a cramp" Neil said sounding frustrated. 'Hay it will be ok bud, you just need to take a little break, you wanna have some breakfast' asked Kent. Neil sighed and nodded. Kent started on breakfast, Neil just grabbed some more soda and junk food from the pantry, 'so what would you- oh.. You... You're really just gonna eat that?' Said Kent. Neil ignored Kent and proceeded to eat, Kent sighed and turned the stove off, he grabbed Neil some ice and sat down next to him.

'Something wrong bud?' Asked Kent. "Can we get taco bell and kfc for lunch" Neil said in a frustrated tone. '*sigh* sure but... You doing ok' asked Kent. Neil looked over at Kent and leaned on him. "I don't wanna take a break... I was so close to beating the boss" said Neil. Kent hugged Neil patting his back, 'hay hay hay it will be ok, that boss isn't going anywhere, and when your hand is all healed up it will probably be much easier to beat him' said Kent, neil sighed "ok.. Sorry for getting angry I was just frustrated... Can we still get kfc and taco bell?" Asked Neil. Kent sighed 'fine but you have to eat what I make for dinner' said Kent. Neil smiled and nodded hugging Kent back.

After awhile Neil and Kent were on the couch, Neil was chowing down on his food, finished up and leaned back belching loudly then sighing. 'Jee.. I'm guessing you're stuffed now huh' said Kent. Neil nodded, groaning bit, he leaned on Kent. 'Must of ate a bit too much' said Kent, he pulled Neil close and rubbed his stomach, Neil nuzzled against Kent enjoying his belly rubs. 'You should probably stop eating so much my love, you're getting quiet... Plump and heavy' said Kent. Neil just continued to nuzzle against Kent, "oooookkkkk" Neil said.
Kent smiled and gave him a kiss.