sick

Days passed after the crazy girlfriend incident, today Kent woke up feeling awful he had a cough and he felt lightheaded. *shit, today isn't gonna be good* thought Kent. Kent managed to get out of bed, it must have taken him awhile because Neil was already up, sitting on the couch like a kid slouching back and eating poptarts™. Kent managed to get to the kitchen, passing by Neil. Neil looked over at him in concern, "hay... You feeling ok, you don't look so good" said Neil.

'Huh oh. Yea im fine just feeling a bit lightheaded *cough*' said Kent. Neil looked over at him, he then got up and walked over to Kent, he put his hand on his forehead. 'W..*cough* what are you doing?' Asked Kent. "Mhm yep you have a fever." Said Neil.
'Neil, im *cough cough* fine' said Kent. Neil sighed. "Nooo you're not. Just go lay down I'll make you some breakfast and while you eat I'll go out to get some cough medicine." Said Neil in a more serious tone than before.

Kent sighed and nodded, he walked back to his room, he laid down. Neil came in with his breakfast, he set it on the bedside table. "I'll be back. You stay here and try and get some rest" said Neil. Kent nodded, Neil soon left. Kent finished his breakfast and tried to take a nap but he just couldn't fall asleep.

Neil soon came home to find Kent coughing and sneezing up a storm in his arm, Neil quickly rushed over to him. "Jeez seems its gotten worse, but don't worry I got you some cough medicine and some chicken noodle soup." Said Neil. Kent rubbed his eyes and nodded, Neil gave him a box of tissues and quickly left the room to get his medicine.

Neil came back with a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup and the cough medicine. Kent quickly took the cough medicine. "Heh there you should start to feel better soon. For now try and get some rest, I'll leave your soup here to cool off a bit" said Neil. Kent nodded he laid back sighing, Neil left the room. After awhile Kent ate his chicken soup, he sighed and laid back down thinking about Neil *this guy is crazy, taking care of me when I'm sick... Wow.... Bah but what ever like ive said... I refuse to fall in love I mean he isn't even my type.* Kent thought.

Neil soon entered the room to check on him. *good.. He is asleep* thought Neil. Neil gave Kent a kiss on the cheek, little did he know Kent was still awake. Neil left Kents room and returned to his to play videogames. Kent blushed, *did... Did he really just kiss me... No this can't be happening.... He.... He likes me.... Jee... M....maybe....maybe I.... I like him too, I... I mean he may not be my type... He may be a bit on the heavy side but OH WHO AM I KIDDING! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM* thought Kent.