Foolish thoughts

Ranboo woke up in a sweat, breathing heavily. He'd had a dream. Or a vision. He wasn't sure, but it was of the exact same encounter he had with Dream yesterday.
He rubbed both his arms and shivered, feeling tears prick the corners of his eyes. Sometimes after hearing the voice, he'd end up crying. Usually because it insulted him, or told him of a many of horrors that he most definitely did not want to hear.

Ranboo sighed deeply, slowly rubbing his eyes. He wasn't in the mood for crying, he had something important to do today, and he didn't want to be late. The tall man blinked, and stared at his bed sheets for a moment.
He gasped silently, remembering that he actually had two important things to do; babysit Michael and Fundy, and give that note to Ponk.

Ranboo threw his blankets off of him, breathing heavily for a moment, then got out of bed. He did his same usual morning routine, but at a quicker pace. Once he was done, he left his apartment just as quick.

"Morning, Ranboo."

He stopped walking at the foot of the staircase, and turned to Techno, who was stood leaning against his door.

"...Good morning"

Techno stared at Ranboo for a while, "Are you okay? You sound exhausted."

"No, no, I'm alright.. just couldn't sleep well last night, that's all..." He glanced around nervously, obviously he had just lied.

"Hmm, I don't believe you, but I don't think I can convince you otherwise, so have a nice day." Techno then went back inside his apartment.

"Oh.. see you then." Ranboo watched Techno leave, staring at his door for a moment.

The tall man quickly left down the stairs, and made his way towards the hospital.
It was dark out; the sky was covered in gray clouds, the air was humid. Ranboo looked up at the sky as he walked, putting a hand in his pocket just to check for the note.

A harsh, cold wind blew past his face. He flinched, and shut his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes, a drop of water landed on his nose. He blinked, and looked up at the clouds. It was raining. Ranboo pulled up his hoodie and put his hands in their pockets, walking quickly to the hospital.

The hospital was just a few more minutes away, he'd been walking for thirty. He finally made it to the hospital, breathing a bit quick under the over hang. He threw off his hood and rubbed his shoes on the rug, then pushed open the door.

It was quiet in here, and empty. There was only a receptionist at a counter to his right and an elevator to his left along with some stairs. In front of him was a large window, and either side of it was two entrances to different areas he probably didn't need to go to.

He looked around awkwardly, then quietly walked up to the receptionist. He softly cleared his throat,
"Uhm.. excuse me, ma'am?"

The woman was typing something on the computer, they'd typed some more before looking up to notice Ranboo. She took out an earbud,
"Yes?"

He cleared his throat again, starting to get a bit anxious.
"How do I visit a patient..?"

She moved towards another computer and clasped her hands together.
"Well you're doing the first step right, coming to me. Tell me who you'd like to visit and I'll give you their room number."

"Ah- alright, uhm.. I'd like to visit someone named Ponk"

She started typing something, probably the name, and tapped her mouse. She then looked back to Ranboo,
"He's available for visits, and just a quick question, who are you to Ponk?"