Wake up

"Hey, kid! Wake up!"

He blinked slowly, opening his eyes. Ranboo glanced around carefully, then looked to the ground. Dream's mask wasn't there anymore. He saw his pair of feet and another's on the grass and gravel. Ranboo grunted, and felt his head.

"Ow..."

"Kid, are you okay?"

He looked up quickly, finally realizing there was someone else with him.

"Huh?"

"I said, are you okay?"

"What– yeah, I'm fine.."

"No you're not, you're really pale. Do you have a fever?"
The older man put his hand to Ranboo's forehead, checking his temperature.

Ranboo took this as a chance to finally get a look of the man; he had short black hair, the sides on his face were long and sticking out a bit. He had black eyes with a hint of red, and he wore a black turtle neck with a white sweater on top, his jeans being a light blue.

"Oh, jeez! You're hot as hell, my god!" The man took his hand off of Ranboo.

"..Thanks?" Ranboo blinked, feeling himself get tired.

"No, I— I meant you're burning up, kid. Here, let me take you to my house to rest for a bit."

"I can't do that."

"Why–" He paused for a moment. "Oh right, I'm merely a stranger to you. Uh- my name's Sapnap."

"Ranboo"

"Great, nice to meet you now will you let me help you? My house is close by."

Ranboo grunted, thinking for a bit. Then he nodded. At that, Sapnap grinned and took Ranboo by the hand. He dragged him a few yards from the park, and they soon slowed down. They stopped at a grey-ish green apartment home.

"Right, we're here." Sapnap huffed.
"Does this count as kidnapping?" He said quietly, Ranboo, too drowsy to hear.

"This is it?"

"Yep, there's just a few stairs we've got to climb.. come on,"
Sapnap was still holding Ranboo's hand, and he brought him up the short stairs to a blue door.

"Now this is it!"
He smiled, and opened the door. He paused for a moment, a confused, shocked expression on his face. His face literally said 'I thought I locked the door'. But then Sapnap just shrugged, and brought them inside, closing the door behind him.

"Heya, Sapnap"

Ranboo glanced around, startled by the new voice. They were obviously heard coming from the room to the left, but Ranboo was a bit.. 'not observant'. Though he usually wasn't.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Sapnap spoke first.

"Quackity! Do we have any ice? Ice packs? Cold things?"

"Uh, yeah? Why?" Quackity came out from the room, looking confused. The guy known as Quackity had black hair, and wore a beanie on it, some hair sticking out.
He kind of paused when he saw Ranboo, then looked back to Sapnap.
"Who's that?"

"This is Ranboo, now do we have any ice?"

"I already answered that, now you have to answer my question: Why?"

They both sounded annoyed, making Ranboo get a headache. He kind of blocked everything out again, only hearing a ringing noise in his head. Ranboo put a hand to his ear, making a frustrated face. He was brought back to reality when he felt something cold touch the side of his head.