Manipulation

The clouds grew lighter, though it was still raining. Ranboo was just at the entrance of the neighborhood, it was blocked with a gate. Though, the gate did nothing, anyone could go through it. Ranboo opened the gate, and made his way to the Watson's house.

Their house was deep in the neighborhood, somewhere in the middle. It was two stories, and had two garages. The backyard was huge, it had lots of plants. They only had three trees; one in the front and two in the back of the house.

The tall man was now stood at the front door of the Watson's house. He rung the doorbell, and the door was immediately open. That made him jump, when a blonde haired man, the same age as him, came brushing out the door. He was carrying a lot of papers and books, some falling to the ground as he pushed past Ranboo.

"Hello, Goodbye!"

They said quickly as they passed him. Ranboo watched as they hurriedly skidded away, papers flying out of their grasp as they ran up to their car, and threw everything in. He wiped his hands, and turned to face Ranboo with his hands on his hips.

"RANBOO!"

He felt himself jerk out of surprise, Tommy was always so loud, it always startled him.

"Y-yes?!"

"Pick up those papers for me"

"But, Tommy, I have to-"

"NO BUTS YOU TWO EYED BITCH, OR IM LOWERING YOUR PAY!"

Ranboo shrunk; he definitely didn't want that to happen, but Tommy was so mean. He frowned at him, which made Tommy also frown.

"Oh Raaaanboo, could you pleease help me?" He spoke in a higher voice, probably to persuade Ranboo into doing the work for him.

Ranboo walked up to Tommy, "Tommy, I can't do this right now, or else I'll be late again"

"But Raaanboo! I'm doing the puppy eyes at you, you have to help me"

The taller male blinked. "Oh uh.. okay, then."

Tommy pumped a fist into the air and whispered, "Yes, it always works!"

Ranboo started to pick up all the papers Tommy had dropped, and put them in the car with the others. He blinked again, then looked baffled
"What the- that just, wow I-"

"Thank you, Ranboo~!" Tommy grinned, but that quickly turned into a scowl "Now go watch Fundy and Michael, I've got to get off to College."

"Oh- alright, then." He started to make his way back to the door.

Tommy closed the car door, and opened the front one. He paused for a moment, then shouted go Ranboo again, "RANBOO! I'VE FORGOTTEN TO TELL YOU, TECHNO MIGHT GET BACK EARLY SO BE READY FOR HIM!!"

Ranboo winced, and covered one ear. "You don't have to scream, Tommy! You aren't that far away from me,"

"SORRY" He slammed the car door, and drove off.

He sighed, and slowly opened the door. He took off his shoes and closed the door behind him. He knew this house well now, since he'd been there many times before. Ranboo started to go towards the stairs, but stopped when he heard loud footsteps coming from up there. It was Michael and Fundy, they were running down the stairs to greet Ranboo.

"Two eyes!!" Michael cheered. He'd taken a liking to the insulting nickname Tommy had given him.

Ranboo sighed with a smile, "Hello, Michael"
He peered over behind the red haired child, "Where's Fundy?"

"Fundy is in the room, he drew on the paper and he did that a lot."

Ranboo chuckled, how they worded things was always kind of funny. "That's neat, can I go up and see him?"