Background

Your name is Lacey Blue, and you're 20 years old. You're best friends with Narrator, Eddie, and Gabby. You're the type of person that loves cute and kawaii things, and you're asexual.

You break up with your ex after you find out that he cheated on you. Afterwards, Your friends invite you for a getaway to spend time with one another, and to cheer you up.

You arrive at the mansion you'll be renting, only to find out that a bunch of murders took place there, as the landlord decided to warn you about at the last minute.

Everyone decides to stay there anyway. But then... Some strange, and terrifying things start happening...

Also, shoutout to [Anonymous] for giving me a TON of inspiration and help with this story. She had quite a few plans and plot requests for this story, which I have taken, and written in my story (I hope you like it!). In fact, this story most likely wouldn't be possible without her help.

I'll be a character in this story, using my actual first name. I'll let you know when I show up (I'm a female, btw).

One more thing: I'll be bringing back a few Original Characters for this story. But this time, I will be describing their physical appearance (Hair color, eye color, specified gender, etc.), instead of saying "physical description of choice", so that way, I can have fun making up
O/Cs, and so the story's a little bit more enjoyable.

Chapter 1 coming soon my Cinnamon Rolls!